Joining gardening groups

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In this pandemic era the plants have become a celebrity. Gardening is now one of the most popular hobbies especially by the elders or seniors. They couldn’t go out because of the protocol against covid so they just thought of ways to fight off the boredom in being captive to their home.

There are now gardening clubs that are created in social media and joining is free and easy. I see those clubs are a virtual social group with activities. Showing off your plants, selling or buying among the members with the generous ones giving their excess plants they are nice interactions. When the pandemic is gone those gardening clubs will be meeting face to face and it will be a real social gathering. Don’t be left out so join now while they accept new members.

Cinderella

You are right Alexandoy. Gardening is now the new trend. I am one of those who becomes a fan of gardening recently. I was lucky to find a house with wide yard which allow us to plant different vegetables and flowering plants as well. Yes, I joined several groups about plants. I even watch YouTube videos to get more knowledge in planting. As of now, we started planting lettuce and cabbage. I want to plant vegetables and of course, flowering plants.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think what we really need this day's especially in my country are farmers because there's shortage of food in my country so if there's a group like this then it is a wise one as more people begin to plant then we would have plenty of food to eat and even export out to other countries for money