Keeping a lot of expectations of money when seeking for a long-term goal isn't fine!

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I see a lot and gone through the phase where I have observed that keeping expectations when you are aiming for a big thing. It's true that you need to be dreaming high but at the same time you can't think of sudden results or the results in terms of money instantly.

Reason:
The thing that affects our goals in terms of finances are the expectations. Because, what happens is when you think that there is a lot to come for you for your work, then it's never going to be worth it. We feel demotivated at that time and never tend to work hard to further. Like, if I talk about the YouTube that happened with me too, when I started a YouTube channel of Tech, then I started making videos with a lot of motivation but the views were not coming. I was expecting a lot of views so that there will be a good watch time and engagement, and I will be able to monetize my channel then. But, it's my clear flaw there that I was expecting a big thing to happen suddenly and a lot quicker where there is quite a lot of competition. Then, I also tried this at blog with a free domain at Blogger.com, but there also I was brought to with the expectations of earning money. It was that I was always thinking that I was typing blog for the sake of money and nothing else.

These were my flaws when I was thinking of a long-term thing, and was expecting sudden results. It's that when you are looking for quick money and quick outcomes you should not choose those fields that are quite vast and a lot of competition. Also, at the same time you need to spare time at those things to be able to be in that condition to earn money from it.
What are your views on it?

Quite rightly, we all have very high expectations. If they are not fulfilled, then frustration arises, to avoid this disappointment, we have to make a plan for our expectations. Just like you create a YouTube channel first and then think about what to do, it will create boredom in the true sense. First of all, decide which videos to upload if you make YouTube to expect finance.