KOHO Rewards app. Legit or scam

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is a reward app that pays users every time they spend using the visa card belonging to KOHO. The KOHO is a debit prepaid card which is loved by the millennial than having a credit card.

This app and the card gives one the opportunity of spending money and getting about 0.50% -2% back all the time. With this app you can refuse credit, spend wisely and even budget better. The card doesn’t come with any monthly fees.

Again, if you add maybe a direct deposit to your account with KOHO, Then you would earning interest with your deposited money which can be about 1.20 percentage interest. So you can go ahead to get the app from your app or play store to sign up. You can get your first $20 bonus when you sign up. The promo code to be used is “cashback”

Have you ever used the KOHO Reward app? What has been your experience with them.

To be honest i listen about this app very first time from you and i have no idea because i never used it before and have no experience about this .but through reading your post i am able to get know about this app and as far as through my own research i am able to understand that you firstly will have to make an account on KOHO by signing up then we will gain 20 dollars as a bonus besides this we can also transfer our money from our bank account to our KOHO account and also use their KOHO card as debit card. We can use this card online or in person in order to puchase or buy something .In short we can tell that it provides us banking services to their customers which is very convenient thing from my perspective .There is no doubt that instacart is legit not scam but i think we cannot take advantage or services from this app because this app is only for Canadians. Hope so this kind of app will also launch in our country so we would be able to earn cashback and will take benefits from these kinds of apps.

Yeah you are right about it being for the Canadian, which unfortunately others can't use it. but from the reviews online I believe it is an app worth using if anyone eligible for it takes advantage to get the reward. I like apps like this that can enable one to deposit money in a form of storing it and you would get interest on the money you have deposited. it will encourage saving to me because instead of spending that money, you would rather deposit to make interest off it. Yeah I support your notion I hope our country will also have an app like this