Trading Discussion Learning is not a mistake

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is a global marketplace for exchanging national currencies. Learning is not a mistake. It is an essential part of trading. Also Spreads play an important part in proper trading and it widens as volatility increases. Therefore, it is best to trade a broker like Eurotrader, which offers tight spreads to news traders. The broker also gives leverage 1: 500, and much more.

Robson Dey

My biggest lesson as a forex trader is loss is common in every investment sector, the forex market is not different. Traders have to accept the fact otherwise they will never get close enough to succeed in the forex market. I learned a lot from my mistake. I always maintain trading journals which help me to identify my mistake.
My broker Forex4you also provides me electronic trading journal which is easy to maintain. This is the best broker I have ever seen. They always help me to make consistent profit from this market. They are very reliable. They provide 24/5 customer support to their clients.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Learning is really important when it comes to forex. There is no successful trader without learning in forex. While some learn from their mistakes as we see in the case of the poster above me, other learn from the experience of some successful traders all to avoid costly mistake that are likely to happen.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Those who have proper knowledge and understanding of how forex trading works will definitely make a whole lot of profit from it. It is very important that people dedicate their time to learning the important things before venturing into forex trading.
Forex trading is a knowledge based venture and it is quite lucrative.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I definitely cannot see anybody going far in the world of forex trading without taking his time to build his knowledge. Trading is not about guessing but instead about reading and understanding the market and then devising a strategy for yourself that you can be able to make profit consistently.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Learning is basic for being a productive a trader. You need to study and research an extensive measure if you should be a beneficial trader. You need to learn particular edge and mental perspective of trading. You have to figure out how to control your feelings. By then start with demo account to make sense of how the market capacities. At display I am normal forex trader. I like Eurotrader broker's web trading platform for my trading.

Good luck

Verified member
It is good to learn because it gives you more knowledge and build your skills and experience in what you have known before and you can also put into practice any new information you have gathered to do something fantastic.We keep learning even till one enter grave because no man is an highland.It is good to gather knowledge and understanding.