Legit site to start mining BTC

mercy10

Bitcoin mining is the process by which new bitcoins are entered into circulation. It is also the way the network confirms new transactions and is a critical component of the blockchain ledger's maintenance and development. "Mining" is performed using sophisticated hardware that solves an extremely complex computational math problem. The first computer to find the solution to the problem receives the next blocks of bitcoins and the process begins again ( supremetech460@ g mail. com)

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin mining is getting difficult now, unlike before that people can mine Bitcoin easily. Infact, miners are now moving from one country to another, trying to look for a suitable place to mine Bitcoin, because of the cost of electricity. The United States now serves as a home to some miners now.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It was going better for them when China never cracked down Bitcoin farming. Now, Bitcoin mining has taking its toll, miners are simply looking for a safe and better environment to continue mining Bitcoin. Some have settled in United States of America, while some have moved to other parts of Asia where crypto is received. While some moved to other parts of America, Europe to keep up with Bitcoin mining to achieve it's objectives as a proof of work ecosystem coin. Bitcoin and other crypto isn't going anywhere, they've settled, it's simply matter of time and mining wouldn't require lots of energy and power supply for it to be mined. Most of the crypto owners are diversifying into proof of stake cryptocurrencies in order to save the stress of environmental pollution and excessive use of green house energy to mine their coins.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Mining of cryptocurrency was even easier in the past but now I believe it is quite difficult because as mining of cryptocurrency like bitcoins continue , the mining process becomes more difficult making all the mining companies all over the world to put more energy in the mining process, and based on how the mining of bitcoins was created every day it is quite difficult for people to mine cryptocurrency..

I believe in the future with the current mining rate it will be possible for bitcoins to be completely mined to a point that there will be nothing left which will obviously increase the price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency to a high level..

What I understand about mining is that it is not every countries of the world that is capable of mining cryptocurrency because of the high electricity consumption, mining at the same time may not be easy but it only requires sophisticated equipment that is needed and at the same time it might even be so expensive for a single individual to be able to set up a profitable mining industry..

I do not know how the mining of cryptocurrency really works , I mean those that are circulating around the internet.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It was going better for them when China never cracked down Bitcoin farming. Now, Bitcoin mining has taking its toll, miners are simply looking for a safe and better environment to continue mining Bitcoin. Some have settled in United States of America, while some have moved to other parts of Asia where crypto is received. While some moved to other parts of America, Europe to keep up with Bitcoin mining to achieve it's objectives as a proof of work ecosystem coin. Bitcoin and other crypto isn't going anywhere, they've settled, it's simply matter of time and mining wouldn't require lots of energy and power supply for it to be mined. Most of the crypto owners are diversifying into proof of stake cryptocurrencies in order to save the stress of environmental pollution and excessive use of green house energy to mine their coins.
Yes that is true, if china does not accept mining they could also relocated their mining company to other countries with stable electricity like the UK since UK does not have any problem with cryptocurrency , they could use the electricity over there for the mining process because I understand mining of cryptocurrency requires a lot of electricity which obviously most Africans country will not be able to provide,

I don't even know if China was directly banning cryptocurrency or was only dissociating her financial institution from using and accepting cryptocurrency,, I believe if they were only banning her financial institution from accepting cryptocurrency then I don't see why china shouldn't accept mining of cryptocurrency in the country.

I was even told that the power of mining cryptocurrency was even collected from China but up till now I don't really know the reason and I cannot verify this information if it is really as truly as they said .

if this is true I would like to know why this was collected from them and based on the information I have gathered they said mining of cryptocurrency has been moved to certain part of America, probably maybe that is the North America or somewhere related to that.

E

eldavis

Mining Bitcoin is not as easy as it used to be, unless you do not plan to make it a primary source of income, not to mention the amount of power it consumes. Not all persons can actually afford this. You could opt for the use of faucets instead, though the earnings there are no better but you could easily claim some coins from there.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes that is true, if china does not accept mining they could also relocated their mining company to other countries with stable electricity like the UK since UK does not have any problem with cryptocurrency , they could use the electricity over there for the mining process because I understand mining of cryptocurrency requires a lot of electricity which obviously most Africans country will not be able to provide,

I don't even know if China was directly banning cryptocurrency or was only dissociating her financial institution from using and accepting cryptocurrency,, I believe if they were only banning her financial institution from accepting cryptocurrency then I don't see why china shouldn't accept mining of cryptocurrency in the country.

I was even told that the power of mining cryptocurrency was even collected from China but up till now I don't really know the reason and I cannot verify this information if it is really as truly as they said .

if this is true I would like to know why this was collected from them and based on the information I have gathered they said mining of cryptocurrency has been moved to certain part of America, probably maybe that is the North America or somewhere related to that.
I really don't understand the reason why China banned cryptocurrency mining. But I sense that, introduction of their CBDC made it possible for them to dish out on cryptocurrency activities. They've grown too frustrated around crypto for some time now, maybe the energy, power consumption plus it's environmental hazards made them to ban it completely. Only them knows the ideal reason why they took such shocking step back then. UK, US, and majority of the countries worldwide are simply in-love with crypto. And crypto miners have also find a way to settle in those crypto accepted countries to continue their mining activities and keep the crypto coins alive fulfilling their objectives while they came into limelight.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I really don't understand the reason why China banned cryptocurrency mining. But I sense that, introduction of their CBDC made it possible for them to dish out on cryptocurrency activities. They've grown too frustrated around crypto for some time now, maybe the energy, power consumption plus it's environmental hazards made them to ban it completely. Only them knows the ideal reason why they took such shocking step back then. UK, US, and majority of the countries worldwide are simply in-love with crypto. And crypto miners have also find a way to settle in those crypto accepted countries to continue their mining activities and keep the crypto coins alive fulfilling their objectives while they came into limelight.
Yes that's true even me I don't really know the reason why China has banned cryptocurrency from their country but generally if they believe that cryptocurrency has taken in so much electricity then they should divert from mining of bitcoins to any other cryptocurrency which they will consider to be profitable or does it really mean that mining of other cryptocurrency like ethereum will also require high voltage of electricity ?

And from what I am seeing it seems more people are really interested in the mining of bitcoins alone and they don't really care to mine other cryptocurrency and I wonder why they are doing this , does it really mean that bitcoins is among one of the most profitable cryptocurrency to mine even when it is difficult to mine it ?

Wow now we are at the mercy of UK and the United States of America because if those two countries will banned cryptocurrency then obviously the price of cryptocurrency is likely to crash and that is what we do not want , cryptocurrency as I know has helped lot of people but even with this a lot of people and government organisations don't even see the need of cryptocurrency , I believe maybe in the future a lot of world leaders Will rise against crypto.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes that's true even me I don't really know the reason why China has banned cryptocurrency from their country but generally if they believe that cryptocurrency has taken in so much electricity then they should divert from mining of bitcoins to any other cryptocurrency which they will consider to be profitable or does it really mean that mining of other cryptocurrency like ethereum will also require high voltage of electricity ?

And from what I am seeing it seems more people are really interested in the mining of bitcoins alone and they don't really care to mine other cryptocurrency and I wonder why they are doing this , does it really mean that bitcoins is among one of the most profitable cryptocurrency to mine even when it is difficult to mine it ?

Wow now we are at the mercy of UK and the United States of America because if those two countries will banned cryptocurrency then obviously the price of cryptocurrency is likely to crash and that is what we do not want , cryptocurrency as I know has helped lot of people but even with this a lot of people and government organisations don't even see the need of cryptocurrency , I believe maybe in the future a lot of world leaders Will rise against crypto.
I don't see any reason why some country government will rise against cryptocurrency when their is nothing wrong with the digital currencies at the moment. Those who are feeling disillusioned around crypto will come back to embrace it again, only the future will tell. Crypto isn't having enough negatives more than it's positive that will persuade some countries banning it completely and forcing others too to ban it completely, never. I don't say such because I have 💯 assurance that crypto will reign till time immemorial. Anything can still happen, but I don't want the inevitable to happen it will really affect us too, since we are using it for varieties of purposes online.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't see any reason why some country government will rise against cryptocurrency when their is nothing wrong with the digital currencies at the moment. Those who are feeling disillusioned around crypto will come back to embrace it again, only the future will tell. Crypto isn't having enough negatives more than it's positive that will persuade some countries banning it completely and forcing others too to ban it completely, never. I don't say such because I have 💯 assurance that crypto will reign till time immemorial. Anything can still happen, but I don't want the inevitable to happen it will really affect us too, since we are using it for varieties of purposes online.
Generally there is nothing wrong with cryptocurrency as I understand but the problem is that most countries will consider it to be a digital coin that speed up the rate of criminal activities in the body because of its encryption and highly secure transaction system.. Because of this a lot of the countries believe that it is mainly used for criminal activities which in most cases might really be true but at the same time we should look at the positive aspect of cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency has lifted thousands of people out of poverty was especially in the early investors because of its volatility .

I don't really see the need why a country should banned cryptocurrency because a lot of people are involving in it even though it is used for criminal activities , as long as the masses of a particular country does not express bad desire about it then I do not see any reason why the government should ban it.

Well we just have to believe that nothing will happen to cryptocurrency as long as more investors are in , the government of El Salvador have seen the potential of cryptocurrency that is why he was so keen to make it a legal tender in his country.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Generally there is nothing wrong with cryptocurrency as I understand but the problem is that most countries will consider it to be a digital coin that speed up the rate of criminal activities in the body because of its encryption and highly secure transaction system.. Because of this a lot of the countries believe that it is mainly used for criminal activities which in most cases might really be true but at the same time we should look at the positive aspect of cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency has lifted thousands of people out of poverty was especially in the early investors because of its volatility .

I don't really see the need why a country should banned cryptocurrency because a lot of people are involving in it even though it is used for criminal activities , as long as the masses of a particular country does not express bad desire about it then I do not see any reason why the government should ban it.

Well we just have to believe that nothing will happen to cryptocurrency as long as more investors are in , the government of El Salvador have seen the potential of cryptocurrency that is why he was so keen to make it a legal tender in his country.
I don't see the reason either, while crypto will be banned. Because, the fraudulent users wouldn't still stop scam or phishing activities. Even in fiat currencies, fraud and money laundering issues occur. That's why crypto will stay for us due to all this facts. It is very dissatisfying to the government to see individuals controlling their funds and no longer in their control, that's very pathetic of those countries reasoning that way.