Let's Make 20$ trick for 2022

Sirozumbajnr

Hi friends, I just found a trick to hit 2000biilg coins, sell your account and create a new account immediately for another 20dollars, trust me the process is easy and works well.

STEP 1 - Download the billg app and register using my invitation code (Peugeotcan) and get free coins to start with. (search for billg app on Google, the first billg coin website click on it and download the app)

STEP 2 - After registering click on referrals and input 'peugeotcan' again, make sure you used it as your referral code as directed in step one , you should see 22 new referrals added successfully, then proceed to click to sell account, click on picture mining, make sure you like only one picture(any picture at all), close the app and reopen it, slide the mine button

Lastly, exit the app and reopen again, click on withdraw Billg, put in your perfectmoney details. You get 20$ immediately.

Do it over and over with new accounts.
This is free of charge and takes roughly 30minutes - 1hr to Complete with a good network

Attachments

• IMG_20220101_162109_088.JPG
    IMG_20220101_162109_088.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 3

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I am not saying that it is not possible that this apps truly works but I would like to throw some questions to the poster and this is about the application in particular, my first is question is. How did the poster actually come across this so called app? What are the assurances that it will definitely work just like he claimed? And then again, has the person that posted this actually cashed out any money from this exact app? As for me, these are the questions I would like the poster to answer first before I can even think of considering giving it a try, I do not want invest my time and effort in something that will eventually turn out to be the opposite of what it was said and supposed to be.