Letsdiskuss Reviews Scam Or Legit

Icydoll

Letsdiskuss is a question and answer website where one can earn by answering and asking questions.

This website is available for Indian users.They pay in coins for the activities done on the website. For answering and writing a blog there is a limit of words to type . It has login bonus too.

1000 coins = 10 Rs.

There are many websites similar to this one . The minimum threshold to cashout is not mentioned on the website. If anyone joined on the website share your thoughts and feedback.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I could understand that the website is paying their users using PayPal as this currency is on PayPal account and may be the same for skrill one or just use paytm.
Does website enables donation feature?

Icydoll

I don't think it has paypal as a payment processor. The currency is showing up as rupees and there is a chance to have Paytm as payment processor. The main page is showing the language Hindi and English. Looks like only work for Indian users only. It would be nice if they have FAQ page to answer everything. I haven't joined yet. These type of websites pays very low and slow .

Icydoll

Does it for example allows donation feature between users and there people outside india could trade with indians users for cryptocurrencies? What is the website URL?
I have understood what you have asked .I don't think the website provides the option of donation to the users . We can earn on the website and exchange cash on some other exchange platform . You join and check out once . We shouldn't add any url links here i think so. You type the site name and you will get the website directly. Check the image of the website that i have uploaded.

Attachments

• chrome_screenshot_1678904961513.png
    chrome_screenshot_1678904961513.png
    548.1 KB · Views: 1