Leveraging trading competitions to overcome challenges

iamcryptic

Overcoming challenges in trading often requires addressing funding and psychological factors. Utilizing funded accounts and participating in trading competitions can provide opportunities to showcase skills and this makes me keep wondering how true it could be. Because I don't know if I'm doing it wrong but then, is just the opposite of what I'm been told.

So, can anyone tell me more or know of an ongoing trading tournament that they have engaged in with substantial rewards? I'd want to get on the train and try some of my trading skills and see what I have been doing wrong

Raymondblue

Trading competitions are fast becoming an integral part of crypto and I like the idea. I have seen a couple of exchanges roll out significant prize pools but haven't really participated because am as skeptical as you. Wanted to give the Bybit WSOT a shot but didn't have the nerves. Still thinking if I should go for the Bitget KCGI

Bestmary

I've participated in various trading events, and I can assure you that improvement takes time. Keep honing your skills, and with patience, you'll see progress. As for ongoing trading tournaments, I'm not updated on current events. However, you can search online for trading competitions with substantial rewards to test your abilities.

BashirJasper

Consistency in trading strategy while staying true to risk management has to be the key for me. I explore a handful of trading competition for regular prizes not the top prizes and I'm currently participating in the KCGI event

Isi24

Yeah, you're right they're a couple of events this period that is actually worth it especially that KCGI and few others I tried few days ago. I have participated and already got a team. So far it has been interesting and there's a lot I have learned from has it's a global event.

Bash4j

Consistency in trading strategy while staying true to risk management has to be the key for me. I explore a handful of trading competition for regular prizes not the top prizes and I'm currently participating in the KCGI event
A couple of friends of mine have already formed a team in anticipation of participating in the KCGI contest. Judging from the huge prize pool and the hype around the upcoming event, I say this is a play worth riding.

lamtikhong91

I'm not sure I agree with the idea that utilizing funded accounts and trading competitions can really help overcome challenges. It seems like success in trading would require more than just those factors. Can you provide more insights on this?

anhthanh8qun8a

I'm also curious about the effectiveness of funded accounts. Are these accounts provided by trading platforms, or are they acquired elsewhere? How do they work, and what advantages do they offer?

anhxin1874

I've found that participating in trading competitions really helped me improve my trading skills. It's a great way to test your strategies and learn from other traders. I recently took part in one organized by XYZ platform.

luongknhe192

Could you share some tips for someone who's looking to participate in trading competitions? How can we ensure that the competitions are fair and transparent, and what should we watch out for?

dangvasand87

I've tried funded accounts before and didn't find them to be particularly helpful. It's not a guarantee of success, and it can sometimes add more pressure. I believe consistent learning and practice are more important than just relying on funded accounts.

iamcryptic

I'm not sure I agree with the idea that utilizing funded accounts and trading competitions can really help overcome challenges. It seems like success in trading would require more than just those factors. Can you provide more insights on this?
They've been proven to be reliable imo. For example, trading competitions like kcgi can provide you with the required exposure to shine and gain global recognition, while also enabling you to acquire funding through their prize pools. Of course, you'd have to work on your psychological and risk management skills. Having the funds to trade is quite important, and these events are a reliable way to achieve that.

iamcryptic

I've found that participating in trading competitions really helped me improve my trading skills. It's a great way to test your strategies and learn from other traders. I recently took part in one organized by XYZ platform.
Thanks for the tip bud, I think I'll take this path, someone talked about kcgi organized by Bitget earlier & I did my research about it, joined a team & I'll seize the opportunity. Wish me luck.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Overcoming challenges in trading often requires addressing funding and psychological factors. Utilizing funded accounts and participating in trading competitions can provide opportunities to showcase skills and this makes me keep wondering how true it could be. Because I don't know if I'm doing it wrong but then, is just the opposite of what I'm been told.

So, can anyone tell me more or know of an ongoing trading tournament that they have engaged in with substantial rewards? I'd want to get on the train and try some of my trading skills and see what I have been doing wrong
Have you tried KCGI? As suggested before!
If not, there's still opportunity to participate because their 'Futures Trading' portion haven't started yet.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Could you share some tips for someone who's looking to participate in trading competitions? How can we ensure that the competitions are fair and transparent, and what should we watch out for?
It relay on the platform's reputation. Why any reputable platform would fabricate the result?