Review Linkclick.top Reviews: Scam or Legit?

MOSIUR

Linkclick.top is completely a Russian website containing the languages of Russian and English. This site pays for many tasks like surfing, bonus, assignment, and short links.

It pays highly for surfing and that surfing has been divided into some parts such as surfing 1, surfing 2, surfing 3, surfing 4, surfing 5 etc. Besides, there are other tasks like assignment 1, assignment 2 in this website. Besides, there is an earning chance from referral here.

Those who have registered into this site, can earn more than 1 ruble a day. The payment can be withdrawn instantly. Payment methods have been selected Payeer and IO Money. Minimum cash out has been only 1 ruble. I have been working here for many days, and they are paying in time without any hesitation.

Last edited:

RagingFire

Linkclick.top is completely a Russian website containing the languages of Russian and English. This site pays for many tasks like surfing, bonus, assignment, and short links.

It pays highly for surfing and that surfing has been divided into some parts such as surfing 1, surfing 2, surfing 3, surfing 4, surfing 5 etc. Besides, there are other tasks like assignment 1, assignment 2 in this website. Besides, there is an earning chance from referral here.

Those who have registered into this site, can earn more than 1 ruble a day. The payment can be withdrawn instantly. Payment methods have been selected Payeer and IO Money. Minimum cash out has been only 1 ruble. I have been working here for many days, and they are paying in time without any hesitation.

Here is a proof of payment!

View attachment 47479
Will check this out later today

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I will also check later to know what people are really saying about the website. I am not the kind of person that does rush to register on any website advertised on any forum. This is because I don't like wasting my time on some website that may not later pay me.