Lip Gloss Hacks

Yusra3

Banned
Ever wonder why your lip gloss is just a little too dry or sticky? Well, wonder no more. I got some lip-gloss hacks to help you get the most out of your gloss.

1. To give your lips some little colour, get an old makeup brush! Just use the same tip of the brush that was used to apply your lipstick, and dab a little bit on your lips. It’s like magic in a bottle!

2. Put a little coffee grounds into the cap of your gloss and let it sit overnight to make it last longer! The grounds will absorb excess oil and keep your gloss looking fresh all day long.

3. If you have trouble with messy application (like me), try using a lip scrub before applying your gloss so that you don’t have as much mess left behind!

4. Use a baby wipe instead of rubbing alcohol when cleaning off your lipsticks or stains from other products.

Benita4040

Ever wonder why your lip gloss is just a little too dry or sticky? Well, wonder no more. I got some lip-gloss hacks to help you get the most out of your gloss.

1. To give your lips some little colour, get an old makeup brush! Just use the same tip of the brush that was used to apply your lipstick, and dab a little bit on your lips. It’s like magic in a bottle!

2. Put a little coffee grounds into the cap of your gloss and let it sit overnight to make it last longer! The grounds will absorb excess oil and keep your gloss looking fresh all day long.

3. If you have trouble with messy application (like me), try using a lip scrub before applying your gloss so that you don’t have as much mess left behind!

4. Use a baby wipe instead of rubbing alcohol when cleaning off your lipsticks or stains from other products.
I love this seriously. What's the cost. How do I get it