List of 7 Websites you can Post Your Articles

Holicent

VIP Contributor
You can earn money writing for a lot of websites. Some of them are as follows:

1. Adoptive Family
Adaptive Family is open to suggestions regarding any and all aspects of the adoption procedure. Pay based on the task.

2. The Daily Beast

The Daily Beast is said to pay up to $250. Because their submission guidelines include a black-hole editorial@ email address, you'll need to do some digging to locate the appropriate pitch person.

3. Backpacker
Backpacker is all about travel, advice, and wilderness hiking. Pay based on the task.

4. Gothamist

Gothemist pays between $50 and $150 for reporting on New York.

5. OZY
OZY pays freelancers, but their rates vary.

6. ClearVoice
ClearVoice is a platform that allows bloggers to connect with brands in a variety of niches and to order posts for its own blog. From what we've seen so far, pay can vary from $250 to $400. The rates you are willing to accept are set when you apply; The platform then sends you emails when good opportunities come up. It's anything but a bid site — charges are preset. The client, on the other hand, selects a writer from among those offered gigs. Fortunately, once your profile is set up, there is no complicated application process. You simply reply that you are interested, and they will let you know if you win the job.

7.Contently
Contently pays approximately 35 cents per word for their online magazine that focuses on freelancers.

You must be a very competent writer if you must make it on those kind of plattforms. I actually have an account on clearvoice and I can say that it is a very good platform if you are a writer.

There are also numerous opportunities in which you can use to make money from the platform even if your article is not accepted. If you have a blog you can create an account on it and publish it on your space and you can actually get a lot of visitors to your website.

You need to make it very professional and on the long run you will get a lot of people who can admire your writing. you can also add listverse to the list because they are one of the platforms I know that pays you up $100 whenever your article is accepted. But the thing is that the competition on the website is very high.

I have not heard of any websites mentioned here, however, based on what I have read here I think I can really use ClearVoice. I am a blogger, I make money from my blog through adsense amazon affiliate marketing as well as selling products. I don't earn a lot of money but I am looking forward to build revenue on my blog, I am looking for two ways to improve my revenue, one, by selling ad spaces to the business for a monthly flat rate, and two, by publishing sponsored posts for businesses and brands. I know a couple of platforms where I can find advertisers, however, I am yet to use these platforms because I don't qualify for their traffic requirements. Before you can get brand deals and sponsorships, you need to have a substantial amount of traffic but my blog has small traffic, therefore, I am limited to a lot of things