listen to music and earn the easiest way to earn in 2022

Victoro

Get paid for listening to music, trying free apps, watching videos, and for plenty of other tasks with the Current Music App. Payment is sent to your PayPal account, or get free gift cards for places like Amazon and Target. The name of this awesome app is current, you earn points which in return you convert to cash in dollars. The app can run underground and you keep earning passively just playing the music you love to listen to. This app can be gotten from the play store

Suba

Staff member
Thanks for sharing, because I like listening to music from all over the world while working, especially relaxing songs and music, but have you ever received a payment, what is the minimum withdrawal

Victoro

@Suba This is interesting to know you love music, it is actually a great app available both on android and ios. And it pays in points and you convert your points to PayPal cash. I cant screenshot my evidence now. but am sure if you check it out you can write a great review about it . it is tested and trusted.

Sikapa

Verified member
Thank you bro but have you tried it yourself to see how it work? How sure are you to say is legit because there are a lot of apps on the play store that doesn't pay.
But all the same I will give it a try to see if it is legit