Long-term investment in Forex

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Traders can trade long-term positions in the forex market. These positions can be traded for weeks or months and require more money. The advantage of long-term investment is that traders don't have to spend a lot of time managing, but they can still get the money generated. However, the broker charge swap for holding an overnight position. That’s why Eurotrader offers swap-free accounts to long-term traders.

Of course, long trading is my 1st choice! Personally my trading strategy is not suitable for scalping or any other short time trading! On the other hand, I am using live trading account of one of the most popular regulated Forex broker Eurotrader; so I have no concern about big withdrawal!

Traders don’t expect to lose from the market but they need to due to the lack of proper trading knowledge. Brokers sometimes help traders by providing their analysis done by their experts. If your broker does so, you should make the best use of this opportunity. Eurotrader broker allows traders with a wide range of trading facilities.