Review Make 0.001 Bitcoin daily, Lootbits.io review (Scam or Legit)

Mertayasa

This site is an old site and if I not mistaken this site was launch on 2017. We can earn bitcoin easily from this site just by opening boxes, lottery, trading and many others games. As per my research about this site actually quite confusing, because some peoples said this site is the scam and others claim this is is legit. However I personally still can decide it yet. Most of the peoples who said this site is scam because the minimum payout is very high, which is 0.04 bitcoins or around 1000 dollars according to price of the bitcoin recently.

bitbit.png

Well, may bee it's hard to believe to claim this site is the legit since the minimum withdrawal very high. Anyway since I join I made around 0.03 Bitcoin and still far to reach the minimum cash out. If you interested you can try to join this site, but please remember there are a lot of boring ads pop ups when we accessing this site. So make sure to turn on your ads blocker.

May bee if there is someone already make money or still working in this site please give your opinions, thanks.​

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Bro lootbit, lootbull and piratecash they are all of the same brethren. You will get tired and bored, eventually you would delete the sites yourself. They are scam sites.....On lootbit and lootbull, you will be getting boxes with Bitcoin/dollar but when you get to some levels, you would open 1000 of boxes and you will be seeing nothing inside. Even when you will see, you will get few Satoshi. See, the payment proofs, you saw were the payments they made to few users to lure in referrals or users. It's a scam site!

D

Deleted member 28127

Bro lootbit, lootbull and piratecash they are all of the same brethren. You will get tired and bored, eventually you would delete the sites yourself. They are scam sites.....On lootbit and lootbull, you will be getting boxes with Bitcoin/dollar but when you get to some levels, you would open 1000 of boxes and you will be seeing nothing inside. Even when you will see, you will get few Satoshi. See, the payment proofs, you saw were the payments they made to few users to lure in referrals or users. It's a scam site!
I have read reviews people refer 1000 users and reachs the payout but before 2 $ from payout of 100 $ all boxes earned from referring are loser means it is tricked game, if site is legit then earning will not change, I have read a review that a person opens even 4000 box in a period of month when his account is 98,37 $ and no box is winning, means tricked game and waste of time.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I love your truth review of this website. Now it is left for the users to decide whether to join or not. With the review, I can only decide that the website is designed to enrich the website owners rather than the users. The withdrawal is just too outrageous that will eventually make the users get tired along the line. That's why I don't waste my time doing most faucet websites.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This websites is looking like a potential waste of time if I venture into them. I think freebitco is better than many of these platforms even though I never made any money for me if he wants with consistency you can make some reasonable amount of satoshi on monthly basis but it is still a waste of time and energy especially if you have got other things to do.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I would have to agree with you some of these sites are nothing but scam sites. You would just be wasting your time on them gaining nothing at the end. Any site with little pay per task but with high payout minimum isn't for me. I will just move to another site than wasting time on it

Mertayasa

Thanks for your advice, I really appreciate it. But since I almost reach the minimum withdrawal I'ii continue it and proof it by my self. Because may bee you right the person who claim can make withdrawal from those probably get paid by site it self. In my opinions it's 50% true and 50% false, that's way I prefer to proof it by my self.

Mertayasa

I have read reviews people refer 1000 users and reachs the payout but before 2 $ from payout of 100 $ all boxes earned from referring are loser means it is tricked game, if site is legit then earning will not change, I have read a review that a person opens even 4000 box in a period of month when his account is 98,37 $ and no box is winning, means tricked game and waste of time.
Wow, it's really sad to know about that. From 4000 box and got nothing ? where actually you read this review ?
The site is very convincing, there are a lot of feature in this site and make it look like a professional site. Just like trading or that jungle game, this two things is my favorite things in this site.

Mertayasa

I love your truth review of this website. Now it is left for the users to decide whether to join or not. With the review, I can only decide that the website is designed to enrich the website owners rather than the users. The withdrawal is just too outrageous that will eventually make the users get tired along the line. That's why I don't waste my time doing most faucet websites.
I always review any site according to my experience and tell to the people if site is legit, scam and if I'm not sure I'ii post in review section. Just like this site, I'm not really sure it's legit or scam. May bee you right this site only for the owners purpose and also the minimum withdrawal is very high.

Mertayasa

This websites is looking like a potential waste of time if I venture into them. I think freebitco is better than many of these platforms even though I never made any money for me if he wants with consistency you can make some reasonable amount of satoshi on monthly basis but it is still a waste of time and energy especially if you have got other things to do.
I have freebitco.io account and I don't think this is a good site to make money. As I remember when I was working in this site, I make around 10 dollars deposite to play their multiplayer game and I lose that money in a second. But I want to say the site is bad, may bee I don't experience enough to play in that game that's way I lose that money.

D

Deleted member 28127

Thanks for your advice, I really appreciate it. But since I almost reach the minimum withdrawal I'ii continue it and proof it by my self. Because may bee you right the person who claim can make withdrawal from those probably get paid by site it self. In my opinions it's 50% true and 50% false, that's way I prefer to proof it by my self.
It is marked at scam at beermoneyforum review this thread at beermoney forum :

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Lootbit is a scam, as far as I know. The fact of the matter reamins that this website was advertised a lot by its creators. In fact, there are many paid to clikc websites that also promote this website in their short links. However, it seems that it is just one of those websites that have gained a lot of popularity, but it is a scam.

Mertayasa

Lootbit is a scam, as far as I know. The fact of the matter reamins that this website was advertised a lot by its creators. In fact, there are many paid to clikc websites that also promote this website in their short links. However, it seems that it is just one of those websites that have gained a lot of popularity, but it is a scam.
Thanks for your comment, yes I think this is fraud scam as well. When you first join this site the amount of bitcoin you can earn is very fantastic, but when get around 0.03 which is very close to the minimum withdrawal, is absolutely nothing. It's hard to get bitcoin, I think that's how they play.

Josemendez

Verified member
I have not used this site before but I will tell you plainly that such site is not a legit one . There is no free money in the internet we just have to work towards earning something that is feasible. 0.001 bitcoin is above $50 ,and no site will just pay it's user this amount every day. In a week , it should be around $300. Is the admin picking money from the floor ??