Make $10 over and over

A

Aceboogie60653

Easy semi-passive income using this platform and my strategy that I use. Anyone who needs help and has any questions about the process feel free to message me and I can walk you through what your having difficulties with.

Step 1: Sign up for Ibotta, you can find this in the app store. If you use my referral code I'll get $10 and you'll get $10 once you scan your first receipt. You don't need to use my code but it would be much appreciated.

My Ibotta Code: wuwqujy

Step 2: Go to Cointiply and create an account, this is a site that you can do various tasks to earn coins such as surveys, faucets, downloading apps and playing games but that's not where you'll earn your coins, only where you'll cash them out too. One of the features you can use is to watch videos where it will redirect you to Hideout TV

Step 3: Go to Hideout TV and create an account, you can either access this from your mobile browser, computer browser or if you have an Amazon fire stick they have an app you can use. Once you have your account setup begin streaming, you don't have to sit and watch, I usually just let it run while I'm doing other stuff around the house. Make sure you connect your Cointiply account because this is where you'll cash your points out too.

Step 4: Once you have enough points and cash out to Cointiply go to create ad, you need a minimum of 12,000 coins to create an ad campaign. Once the campaign is created you can add coins at 1,000 coin increments, you only need 12,000 to start it. Create an add with a somewhat catchy title with a brief description like "Make $10 for signing up" and insert your referral link. You'd be surprised how fast the referrals start rolling in. It caught me off guard when I started doing this.

Like I stated before if anyone wants to try this and has any questions just let me know and I can walk you through it, this is one of the easiest ways I've found to make money. I've made enough this last month to do all my christmas shopping.