Make Money As A Cyptocurrency Affiliate In 2021

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The world of cryptocurrencies has got the bug too, to have people affiliate for them to make their brand outstanding. So you can make passive income from indulging in their affiliate marketing program. You would be paid commission as you referred people to their site. The legit ones are listed below

Crytohopper affiliate program:

You can make 10% commission for each paid crytohopper subscription, more subscribers means more money for you

Paxful affiliate program

This site offers about 50% of any exchange fees as the person you referred make a transaction on the site

Coinmama affiliate program:

Coinmama has an affiliate program that gives affiliates 15% commission per referred customer. This is for a lifetime.

Trezor affiliate program

Trezor has affiliate program in place and pays 12-15% referral commission per sale

So which is your best crypto affiliate programme?

For some reasons, I will prefer all of them if I can promote them effectively. However, considering all of them may increase my income and can also increase promotion fees since the are many.
I prefer trezor's affiliate program because the commission you can earn per sale is good and encouraging, after all it's a hardware wallet and they are in need because security.

This looks great especially the trezor affiliate program, the benefits is quite interesting, though you will still do some work like convincing people which is kinda difficult pertaining to the condition of things at hand and you do not highlight the risk. All the same I still feel it's a good platform, combining this with other affiliate program should sort some needs.