Make money as a fitness coach

ENZO5

Verified member
Do you love keeping fit? It's a good thing to be physically fit so as to help us or ease us on our everyday life. If you truly love keeping fit, you can actually make money from it by teaching others.

These are some of the ways you can do that.

GOOD LOCATION: Check around your area people that will love to keep themselves fit always, doing this research you have you no where your fitness coach work will be perfect.

PRICE: Your price will also determine how many people you have to train and make money from them. Although your training may be perfect for them, billing them the amount they can afford you also help you in your fitness coaching career.

CONSISTENCY: Consistency has an important role to play when it comes to coaching, because your students will always be sure of your presence and training.

Do you have any other idea or what to do in order to succeed in fitness coaching career?

WATFORD

Valued Contributor
Yes bro, you're right, i see one man in our area training people and keeping them fit. He does that 3 times a week, he don't fails in weekends. Though I don't really love keeping fit due to my busy schedule, but if i want to make money from it, I'll employ my coach and we'll both partner and make money from fitness coaching work.