Make Money by Training Others.

Etini

Valued Contributor
One skill that most people lack is the ability to package their knowledge and monetize it. That is one way of making money. The internet has made it very easy. People can run live training sessions on WhatsApp. They can pack it into a cd and sell it. They can hist it as paid training on their blogs and sites.

If you are sure you have attained the status of an authority in your field, it has become necessary to reproduce yourself in others, and in that process, earn some money. You can even write training modules and host them on amazon.

People are desperate for sound knowledge and are willing to pay a premium for it. I discovered a product that can be used to make your chicken grow faster. I packaged an online training to teach people how to fortunate the product. I discovered that lots of people would part with valuable money in exchange for knowledge.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most of the time I am not always thrilled when I see other people trying to train other people on the skills they have acquired in the past . Because to me I believe that those people who are so much interested to train other people do not have an idea of how money could be made in the skill they have trying to train other people on.

The reality is that if you are making money from the skill you have , it will be very difficult for you to constantly advertise for other people to learn. You will be focusing all your attention to try as much to make more money with the skills you have acquired and as a result you will hardly have time to train other people.

Let other people see the progress you have made and come to you naturally without so much advertisement ..