Make Money Creating Landing Pages For E-commerce Sites

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Landing page is a page that is created solely for conversion, for example if I'm running a FB ad on a product whenever there's a click on the ad, it will take you to my landing page, where I have the product and some guidelines on how to purchase the product, either through online or via email, that is basically what landing pages is all about.

To start designing landing pages you need to have a little knowledge of programming, HTML and CSS is okay or some knowledge of CMS website like Wordpress, Joomla or Wix, you can learn how to create landing pages on Youtube or by redoing some designs on dribbble.com or behance.com.

After learning how to design a landing, you can create a simple portfolio that showcases your work, this will give you an edge when seeking for jobs, because you already have a sample for an employer to look at.

Start approaching ecommerce website individually by sending them an email from their websites, letting them know you know hot design landing pages and you are ready to work, you can also collect their phone numbers from YELP and cold call and let them know what to do, but please don't overdo this to avoid being labeled as spam.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
A landing page is very much important if you are into any kind of internet marketing because it helps you to post your Link on any platform without getting banned. This is mostly for people who does not have websites. This can serve as a very good alternative to a website but not totally because having a website is the best and on the long run it is going to profit you more. I remember when I started affiliate marketing newly I was ignorant of the importance of a landing page and I was not able to make anything tangible after so many promotions. As an affiliate marketer one of the first things you should learn is how to properly create a landing page that converts. if you don't know how to do this you can go to freelancing platforms and look for people that can do it professionally. Another important reason you should create a landing page is because you can use it to collect people's email. When you want to collect people's email it is important to use popular forus like quora because that is where you can get people that are ready to purchase whatever you are promoting and getting their emails is a very big boost to your marketing journey.