Neyz

One of the easiest ways to make money online without even selling anything is doing CPA marketing.
CPA (cost-per-action) involves just leading somebody to take a certain action (e.g. submitting their email address) and you get paid by your affiliate company for producing that action.

You can make money doing CPA marketing also by just giving away free offers e.g. a chance to win an iphone. You can find good CPA offers that you can on sites like CPAleaddotcom and Offevaultdotcom. You can then create nice images with call to actions on a site like Canva, place those images and your affiliate link on traffic sites like Pinterest, and make money easily

kayode10

VIP Contributor
CPA marketing make it pretty much easier to make money with affiliate marketing. the reason why I like CPA marketing is that you don't need to make a sale before you earn a commission. You are going to make money with CPA marketing once the website performed a certain action through your affiliate links. Using paid method of traffic is the fast way of making money with CPA marketing.

Neyz

Thanks Kayode10 for that insight

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have tried this before but it was really difficult for me to make money with it because I cannot go into the marketing aspect of it , I try using Facebook for the activities but Facebook do not allow people to post such affiliate link in its platform which make it really difficult for people to make money with this.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the advantages of CPA marketing is that you don't need a website before you can make money with this affiliate marketing model. You only need to build a landing page and you can do this in autoresponder services you are using. CPA marketing is scalable. This means you can replicate a winning strategy in different niche.