make money from forex

Hello guys,
I want to believe that most of us here have heard about Forex exchange or Forex trading. This is one of the many money making platforms that is used internationally today.
You may not have started Forex, but I can just give you a tip of what it's about and how it works for you to make profits.

Forex is known as foreign exchange. And what we do in dorexis simply trading and by trading, i mean, buying and selling. Some of us may be like, what are we actually buying and selling. In Forex, you buy and sell commodities but you need to learn how to trade first from an expert because it's for only those good at trading and I'd you are not good at Forex, meet a professional to teach you. You'll need to understand signals and analysis thereby learning how to predict when a product will depreciate and appreciate. The moment you understand this, you can start Forex but never do forex on your own understanding, bit with experts so that you don't lose your hard earned money.

Donkiz

I don't want to conclude that this forex trading thing is not for me, because that will amount to giving up easily, but from all indications the forex trading stuff is not working for me.

I have seen some people make good money from forex trading, but when I tried I didn't earn a dime, rather I ended up losing money.

The annoying part is that if I use a demo account to trade it's usually successful, but immediately I change to live account and trade I always end up losing, I don't like giving up but I might have to this time around, before I burn all my savings in the name of forex trading.

D

Deleted member 26312

Hello guys,
I want to believe that most of us here have heard about Forex exchange or Forex trading. This is one of the many money making platforms that is used internationally today.
You may not have started Forex, but I can just give you a tip of what it's about and how it works for you to make profits.

Forex is known as foreign exchange. And what we do in dorexis simply trading and by trading, i mean, buying and selling. Some of us may be like, what are we actually buying and selling. In Forex, you buy and sell commodities but you need to learn how to trade first from an expert because it's for only those good at trading and I'd you are not good at Forex, meet a professional to teach you. You'll need to understand signals and analysis thereby learning how to predict when a product will depreciate and appreciate. The moment you understand this, you can start Forex but never do forex on your own understanding, bit with experts so that you don't lose your hard earned money.
Hello guys,

Wow, this is amazing.. Am just knowing this... Wish i had known about this before.. I think ? it would have been better for me.

Wow.. it's nice and profitable to trade on Forex but it may not profit you if you start it without being assisted by an expert in trading. That's why I said earlier, that you should first of all learn it very well before putting your hard earned money Into it to avoid running at a loss. Also note that demo trading is really different from live trading. It's easy to trade on demo but don't rely on only demo trading because if you so,you could lose alot during a live trade. Get am expert and you'll enjoy it.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Make logical studies before opening a trade. Avoid taking entries if you find any leakage in your analysis. Always go for such brokers that allow you with smart bridge technology because this technology is fast and secure and you won’t face any technical issues like requites, slippage and dealing desk. And all these facilities you will find available in FXOpulence broker.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Forex trading including in the red products in the financial market typically the risk is high, this is called high-risk high gain business. Yes, no doubt forex needs good knowledge and skill trading to make consistent profit, when beginners are not yet ready to start trading in a real account, they can use a free facility from the broker namely a demo account, because in a demo account only use virtual money, but the market is the same with real trading account, all broker provide demo account for their clients, in FXOpen we can use demo ECN in MT4, or MT5 or Ticktrader platform.