Make money from home

allison001

Verified member
Most people around the world make money online even while staying at the comfort of their home. In this modern world, you don't need to move around before you can make money, with the help of your smartphone and laptop you can make money online by the following means.

Affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing can be defined as a process in which you advertise or promote someone's else business or product then you get your commission in return when the consumer or the customer purchase or buy a particular product or item using your affiliate link.
Driving more traffic to the site will also monetize your affiliate.
Another thing is also advertising or posting high quality products with a good brand.

Watching ads
Some people find it easy to make money online while staying at home by watching ads or viewing ads. This is a very easy way of making money online while staying at home, if only you can locate a legit site that pays you very well for doing this.
Most of the site that pays for watching ads are not payable except you upgrade to a VIP membership which will require lot of money from you.

Mention more ways to earn money while staying at home.

The two ways are both good. Affiliate marketing is not easy. For it will require lots of investment for someone to be successful with it. I have tried many free tips that I read from different website on how to make thousands with affiliate marketing. But I have never made a sale. Trying to make money without investing money is a big waste of time. Those that are making it big are investing money to make it big. There is no free way to make good sales with affiliate marketing.

The worse is watching ads. Watching ads is very easy to do. But the main problem is that the earnings is very small. Most time on a website. Only 10 ads might be available for view and each ads might not worth more than $0.001. and when we multiply that by 10 it will give us $0.01and for 30 days, it will give us $0.3. That is a waste of time. This is worst because it is not like affiliate marketing that we can promote affiliate links with money. But watching ads is not like that. We only watch ads that are available. But I don't like any of the two because it has never work for me and I see them as waste of time.

The two methods you made mention of are all good but the second one just like you've said requires you to find a legit site for it that will pay you a reasonable amount of money at the end of the day which in most cases, you will believe with me that such sites are rare. I once came across an ad viewing site and all they did was scam me, and other similar sites were the same. I would like to work on this very method of earning online if u can see a legit one.
Coming to affiliate marketing, it has always been a lucrative business but as we all know, no business line is good for everyone. Not all persons that are in the business are making it, so there's a need for you to research about it and know if it's something you can handle without stress and earn a good amount from. From what I gathered, I think it's a capital intensive business, meaning that you need enough capital to start it up.
I have also freelancing business which is also lucrative in our time. If you're good with art and have a creative mind then this business might just favour you.

Everyday new opportunities of making money on the internet is coming out and there are many capitalising on it to make some good amount of money on the internet. What I have realised over the years is that if you really want to make tangible amount of money it is better you focus on one particular online business that has a lot of potentials and master it well, then you will definitely make money from it. This has really been the case for a lot of people that have been successful on the internet. I have had the opportunity to talk with them and they said that if you really want to succeed online it is better you focus on one thing and know it well and of course make money from it before going into another. There are several businesses anyone can go into on the internet such as affiliate marketing, cryptocurrency trading and the whole lot of them. If you want to go into affiliate marketing you must understand that knowledge is the first thing that you must first of all seek and after then there are so many things you must understand such as choosing the right platform in which you use to promote the products and so many of them.

Almost almost every individual on planet Earth today yearns to make real money while sitting in the comfort of his or her home . The act of sitting at home to make money is already established and in fact a lot of people today are sitting right in the comfort of your homes working on various online jobs and websites in order to earn considerable amount of money . Working at home online is very interesting especially when you have a particular website or platform that pays you really good for performing duties and task or even investing your money in order to earn money online .

Because of the fact that the world is getting modernize these days a lot of people are neglecting offline businesses and going online . Online businesses have the capacity and capability to be more profitable and more paying than offline businesses . Working at home give you a sense of freeness in the case you do not have to fake a personality as an employee in order to please another person who is your employer . Cryptocurrency and forex trading has been one of the most online jobs and investment a lot of individuals are using to earn money online .