Business Ideas Make Money from Printing Press.

Moni

Printing press is a good way to make money. This is a lucrative business most people are already doing to earn income. In this great future you can not ignore schools to do anything.

We have been schooling started from our infancy till now. That is why there is a saying that education has no end. School is so important in our live but I know education is not the only way to be successful in life but at least one has to know how to read and write.

In most countries, if you are illiterate people do not respect you at all which means education is more important.
The fact is that you can never talk of education without talking about books too.

Children use books while adults also use books in schools, colleges and even universities. Then what can you say about books? Books so so important as far as education is concern and even business managers and market sellers use books to keep their records

Coming to think of all these then you can imaging how lucrative printing press business is because you cans never take books out of very days life. Then why not try to establish printing press business if you can afford?

The only things you need is your capital, location and labourers to work in your shop. I think the most of all is the machines which are also available on the market. In my town people are just doing this business and it is booming every day.

Caramelle

The advent of digital media and the shift to ebooks and e-learning materials have had adverse effects on the demand for printed books and materials such as newspapers and magazines. Home printing has gone cheaper with the introduction of cheaper types of ink and high-quality all-purpose printers, and many households are simply downloading learning materials and printing them at home. In most cases, children prefer reading and learning through interactive e-readers and devices to printed books. Many schools are supporting this type of learning activity and often have tie-ups with software houses and digital publishers. Government schools and the public educations system remain the biggest consumers of printed books and materials though.

Taxes on books and printed materials such as VAT are not helping the industry at all. Nowadays, most printing businesses in my country are mainly occupied with the printing of invoices and receipts for use by businesses, but this job requires accreditation with the tax regulatory body. These jobs have also dwindled due to the wide use of POS machines that print invoices or receipts based on sales. Some schools have their own printing presses. Many prefer investing in large format printers to cater to business and government needs. Some have also ventured into textile printing and 3d printing.​