Make money now so as to avoid being broke and bankrupt.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I keep saying it several times without number that the condition or situation of being broke and bankrupt is primarily considered to be a very critical and uneasy situation that every individual today should avoid falling into . Individuals that have been broke and bankrupt in the past can actually testify to the fact that being broke and bankrupt is a very critical and uneasy situation and condition that should be avoided and discouraged by any individual who want to aspire in life . Making money is very important because with money we could be able to find and Carter for our material needs and wants home which we possibly want and desire . Even me personally my goal of making money is to live independently and not having to do well on any other individual to find for my material of physical need and I strongly believe that that is the reason why a lot of people today sort out for different ways to make money .

In conclusion , there is absolutely no good in being broke and bankrupt because being broke and bankrupt only leaves you with the inability to catar for your material needs and wants which you as a human being will always desire and want something from time to time .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely true that being broke and bankrupt is a very critical and uneasy situation and condition that every individual must try to avoid and falling into . I personally have been in a state where I have no money to purchase or buy assets and properties in which I desire or want and to be sincere the situation was very critical and very uneasy because you absolutely I worthless and you begin to think suicidally . So in order to avoid a situation like this , it is advised to make money while others too are making money , and if you do not know how to make money you can seek for advice or counselling from others who are successfully and accurately making money today .

Money is not at a very important and valuable to that each individual must endeavour to have , it is absolutely not mandatory that the you should become rich and wealthy with money but you must have money to the extent that you are able to fend for your material and physical needs to some extent and not having to depend on somebody who probably could be your parents all your guardian to find for all of your material and physical needs or wants .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I hate being in a situation whereby I am facing money redundancy, I just want to keep earning and not spending time without earning something that worth my time. During my college time I suffered a lot to make money offline but it wasn't easy for me, which made me suffer for many years in school facing issues of money degradation. Only started earning money online recently, and I just don't want to be left behind anymore or facing financial crisis anymore. That's the reason why I'm pushing it up at the meantime to earn more in order to keep living happily, taking care of bills.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
It's not really easy to be in a situation in which your monthly earning is not enough to take you throughout the whole month and in most cases this can even lead to borrowing of money for survival which is not always the best option.

In this situation it is always advisable for people to work hard , at least to meet up to their monthly extra expensive because borrowing money for survival may not actually be the best as it will put extra stress and burden on you since it will still be difficult for you to pay back the money you have collected .

If you do not want a situation that your monthly earning is not enough to sustain you then you have to try as much as possible to stick to your monthly budget or at least to spend within the limit of of what you are earning.

Open all that , we are always advised to be hard working at least making money consistently is just the best way rather than trying to manage the little money we have. Management will one day becomes more difficult especially when we have a lot of financial responsibility to do.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Bankruptcy is a bad situation. It's uncomfortable, it's embarrassing, and it can make you feel like the world is crashing down around you. The only thing worse than being in bankruptcy is being in bankruptcy and not knowing how to get out of it.

It's easy to fall into a cycle of debt. You may start off just trying to keep up with your bills and make sure you're putting enough away for retirement. Then you try to get ahead by spending more and more. Before you know it, you're struggling just to pay the minimums on your credit cards, let alone save for retirement or put money aside for emergencies.

So how can you avoid that downward spiral? I would have said start a business but then you might not have the capital now, well you can always start small or rather get a job and save up. At the end of the day, if you keep your head straight, you will have enough to establish your brand. You just have to be focused, however, it is not as if it is easy but you just have to put in your best.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Everyone at some point or the other will one day fax financial limitations most especially when you are not born with a silver spoon. It can be be very hard to brace up during financial scarcity. Because the truth be said money is truly needed to make the world move round. Without having money one will be highly regard. And that again can even lead to somuch health challenges which will end up causing more financial implications. Infact without money we can not access alot of basic things mostly in a control like mine where we virtually fend for ourselves, we provide all the basic amenities by ourselves raging from electricity, water, road, even security which is suppose to be the original objective of the government. But unfortunately they are not living up to their bindings. And these has actually lead millions of people to resolute to self help.

The truth is not been broke now will most certainly take alot of extra effort from us because nothing I repeat nothing seems to be working here in this country all the structures are lost. So for one to be financially free one must double up and work extra hours both online and offline.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is just the truth, money is no friend with anyone having money today doesn't garauntee that they will be no brokeness tomorrow. I tell myself all the time that money is a visitor and if you do not maintain it today and keep up at it, you would certainly be broke. What brings about brokenness in the first instance is lack of money as such one needs to rise above this brokenness to live well.

if you want to live the kind of life you want then you should avoid every form if laziness and work hard. With life nothing good comes easy but you can use your hands to wound yourself when you become idle. An idle hands will always find self being in debt or becoming a beggar. But truth be told those that you go begging didn't pluck this money behind their home, they got up to work so If you want same you need to get up to work and you would get there

I agree with your submission if you don't get up to work whether full time or part time you would have yourself to blame. Because when you become broke in the future it will be all your fault.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is not an advice but the real motivating speech. I don't think people need to be told to make money. People should be able to see clear reasons why we need to make money.

Though I won't really be too quick to judge people for not making money. There are some times that people will want to make money but may be because there is no much opportunity available for them or maybe there is no right information for them, they are left with no option than not to make the money the way they ought to have made the money.

Some don't really any reason for them to be making money maybe because they do believe they have some people available for them to give them whatever they may be asking for. I do see these set of people as those that love living in their comfort zone. They don't really want to grow.

People that have the real information and the chance to make the money should do it now because there will be s time when there wont be much time to make such money. It is either there is no more such a website or we lose zeal to work .

Sikapa

Verified member
Hmm, you have raised a topic that is so useful and I can say this thread is a good advice in advance. One can not think how life will be so miserable if you are broke in your old age. Good total bankrupt or total broke is something that is not easy. Imagine waking up in the morning and you have nothing in you pocket to feed on, will that be easy? This is the reason why we have to work in other to get money before things get worse. I use to meet some poor people on the street and I always think of how they are suffering helplessly.

In fact this is something that no individual should wait to experience it at all. Life is not as easy as some people see it but because they are young they see it as normal but in reality it is beyond what they see.

Rubz

It is very true that no one wants to be broke or poor. Bring broke or poor makes life very difficult for one to live in. It can also make one look unhealthy and age quickly. To avoid this, one must work and have a steady source of income. My advice to the youths especially is to make money now that they are still young to avoid struggling in the future.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
This is very true. Being broke and bankrupt is a very critical and not so great situation. It is something that you need to work hard to avoid as much as possible. Therefore, working hard and earning as much as you can is a great quality that you need to focus on.

The good thing is that there are so many earning opportunities these days. You can find them both online and offline. You just need to be a really hard working individual who can be resourceful and use their time really well in order to earn as much as possible.

Then apply to as many jobs as you can, both online and offline. But first, toy need to have skills. Working in random jobs won't give you much profit. But when you are a skilled worker, you get paid handsomely for your expertise. Then be someone who is flexible enough to work in anything that is available in your area of expertise.

Suba

Staff member
In my opinion, being bankrupt or having a money deficit has two factors, namely internal and external factors, so no matter how much money you earn, it will always run out, because of an attitude that is too extravagant or consumptive. earn every month, but you have to change the mindset of how much money I can save every month. so that it can keep you from bankruptcy in the future.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I fully agree with everything you mention in your interesting thread. Being broke and bankrupt is a very unpleasant situation. You have to work hard in order to avoid this situation. It is wonderful to be financially independent ,cover your daily needs and the needs of your family and make dreams and plans for the future.