Earn Money Make money online by writing ebooks

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you ask people working online, a lot of them will tell you that writing is one of the easiest ways to make money online. True indeed. You can start posting on paid to post forums and make money online.

Yes, it is easy to make money online by publishing on forums. For example, you can easily make $5 per week on Trendri. Not a great income, but it is definitely a good start. If you want to explore more, you can try publishing articles on article sites or even write and sell ebooks.

If you are good at writing, if you can write pretty fast, you can start selling your ebook gig on Fiverr or start bidding on ebook writing jobs on Upwork. There are also other platforms where you can write ebooks and make money. How much you can earn from ebooks depends on your expertise and the length of the ebook.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I know a person who is making a lot of money selling eBooks on classified adverts websites like eBay. The interesting part of it is that most of the ebooks he is selling on the platforms are gotten through private label right. He doesn't write ebooks, he only source for resale right ebooks and sell them online.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 13140

Am actually more interested in selling ebooks on a website, I think writing a book for someone is actually more work than it sounds because I know how much could be generated from selling an ebook and I know what you'll be paid on fiverr to write it for somebody won't actually be worth it.

(Actually depends on the book)

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have many materials for a book. One set is a science fiction theme with fantasy stories. There's the humor book and serious stories. However, when I checked the field of e-books it is like an ocean with countless of fishes to see. It seems like there are more writers than readers so I was stymied on my plan of writing books.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I know a person who is making a lot of money selling eBooks on classified adverts websites like eBay. The interesting part of it is that most of the ebooks he is selling on the platforms are gotten through private label right. He doesn't write ebooks, he only source for resale right ebooks and sell them online.
Acquiring private label rights and reselling the books you have the rights to sell again is also a good way to make money from ebooks. But since the books have private label rights, a lot of people are already selling those books, which means it is difficult to generate sales of these ebooks. YOu need unique titles to sell

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
In order to earn from ebook you don’t even have to write an ebook. You can hire writers on Fiverr or Upwork and ask them to write ebooks on the topic of your choice. You don't have to spend a lot of money to hire writers. You can get an ebook for $50. You can sell that ebook for a higher price.

Mika

VIP Contributor
That's correct. In order to make money from ebooks, you don't even have to write an ebook. You can hire writers and then own the copyright so that you can sell the books. You can also try acquiring reseller rights for the ebooks you want to sell and make money by reselling ebooks.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you are trying to sell the books that are being already sold by a lot of other people I don't think you have a better chance of making money from books. You will have to sell unique books that are not being sold by other sellers on any platforms.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the beauty of private label right is that you can tweak the eBook to your taste and change some things there to make it different from the rest of the other authors selling the same book. It is only a lazy internet marketer will buy plr eBooks and put it up for sale just like that without doing any tweaking. Muscle I have seen people putting up the same plr ebooks and they are making sales.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The creation and selling of ebook is definitely a very good business idea. It is very good because you do not have to worry so much about all the offline logistics. You should take time to develop your writing skills also and you should also be able to have good marketing skills.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you can write, you can write ebooks and make money by selling your ebooks. However, even if you do not have writing skills, you can hire a writer to ghost write ebook and you can publish that ebook in your own name on Kindle Direct Publishing or any platform of your choice.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
there are many people that wants to write ebooks but they don't know how to do that and what they do is to go to the various freelancing platforms to look for freelancers who can write quality ebooks for them. If you know how to write then you can make a whole lot of time on Fiverr or upwork.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Whether you have been working online for sometime or you have just started, you will discover that most of the self appointed “Make Money Online” Experts or “Make Money Online” Sites recommend eBook writing and selling as the number one way to Make Money Online. You can publish for free on KDP and sell on Amazon.