Make Money Online Flipping Products On Facebook

D

Deleted member 13140

I don't think anyone have done this, I tired doing it, but it didn't work out. But that is specifically Facebooks fault. They turned off my shipping option.

So What Is Facebook Marketplace?
According to Facebook, This so called Marketplavr is a convenient destination for people above 18, yes above 18, if your Facebook age is below the marketplace won't be open for you, People above 18 to discover, buy and sell items of any value.
To be specific you can find whatever item, you are looking for by filtering their results by location, or category and well price.

I believe this is a great opportunity, by listing items you can reach potential buyers who are just scrolling through Facebook.

Note: For people in nigeria, I don't think shipping options are available for you, and that shipping option is the key to Flipping items on Facebook marketplace, though you can try and do it without, which means anyone that buys your product will have to meet you somewhere and pay.

But for those in Some other countries Example Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Dominican Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg But definitely not limited to that, I believe its available for almost all counties but you'll have to qualify for it first.

And just maybe I wasn't qualified to use it yet.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Wow! This is truly an eye opener but very unfortunate that Nigeria is not on the list of countries that can access that bery brilliant opportunity. I wonder why things like this are not almost always open to people living in Nigeria. The last time it was Twitter ban and this affected alot of Nigerians that depend on Twitter for their livelihood, again we saw the ban placed on crypto currencies trading, and this again made it very challenging for traders. There are somuch that can be derived from all those opportunities but the Nigerian system is not making life easy for her citizens.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to sell products through Facebook Marketplace, you need to under stand a couple of things. First of all, just because you listed the product does not mean your product will immediately get sold. In most cases, your product will be lost within other products as so many people are listing their products every now and then. Secondly, Facebook Marketplace is mean for selling locally, for example, if you are in Lagos, you are recommended your products to the people in Lagos, most appropriately to someone in your neighborhood so that you can meet in person to make the deal

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think I have been hearing something like this or similar to it, but the problem I did notice was that it does not seem like it is that sure, I mean I have not seen anyone that says he or she has earned money from it and was able to cash it out which makes it sound like it is not real to me. Well I do not want to sound like I am trying to discourage anyone but if you want to try it, I would say one should not invest too much of time in it because it might turn out to be negative

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I've written quite extensively on facebook marketplace, it's a gold mine that is not yet been tapped, in the past people are just interested in importation from China and other Asian countries like Malaysia, India and all.

But today with the advent of FB marketplace you can import from US and UK as long as you have a shipper that'll help in shipping to your destination.

And this business doesn't require a huge capital, you can start with smaller items like powerbanks, Airpods and other smaller in demand items.

And slowly you'll scale it up, but laptops and mobile phones have higher margins and returns.