Make money online using YouTube alternative: Rumble

What is Rumble: Rumble is a YouTube-like video platform. Just like YouTube, you upload videos on this platform and get paid when you have sufficient number of views, preferably a 1000 views. What is interesting about this platform is that it doesn't require any subscriber or certain number of watch hour for you to start monitizing your videos. What they need is the number of views and you earn when you hit a thousand views. One thing to note is that Rumble does not accept plagiarized or copy and paste content and videos with low quality.

How does Rumble works:
Sign up using their website (Rumble dot com). Start by making a video (original or videos not licensed yet), then select your license option then upload your video and that's all.

How to earn in Rumble: you earn after your videos have been monitized. The monitization is pretty quick using this platform compared to others. You earn per the number of views (a 1000 views) you get in the videos uploaded. Earnings depend on traffic and video quality and doesn't have a specific earning rate.

Rumble is a must try platform for those of you who think YouTube monitization is slow and demanding. You can upload various contents and do what you normally do on YouTube without any video experience.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Good eye opener. the truth is that most of us have really tried our best for you to get monetized on YouTube but to no avail. Some time ago I was running a YouTube channel and I was using a certain application on Google play store to get a lot of followers but after sometime I find out that most of the followers are fake because most of them started unfollowing me. I think the case will be the same here because if you do not have any quality video on YouTube you cannot really get monetized easily and that is why a lot of people get tired. On YouTube, even if you are not monetized you can still make money by promoting affiliate products but you can do this by using some certain keywords.
There are are a lot of questions I want to ask about this platform and one of it is that how many people are really aware of it because that is where you to have an edge over YouTube?. Another question is, since you said that subscribers are not needed for you to be monetized and the minimum to get monetized is 1000 views, the question now is how much can one thousand views give you?.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I really appreciate this information , at least it has helped me to understand that there is other platform people can make money by posting of videos , just like YouTube . I didn't know about this except now that I've just read this content .

But even with this will rather engage in any other online business than to engage in posting of videos because naturally that is not my main area of concentration.
The reason is because I don't like being view personally.

Even with YouTube and tik tok I am not particularly interested in making money with videos . There are other ways of earning on the internet that is much more preferable than this for me. When I am ready to engage in serious online business I'll always prefer to engage in a business like freelancing or maybe any other one like affiliate marketing , Those are my real area of interest.

If it is a new platform that is coming up and if people are able to establish good foundation in the platform now that there is no huge competition I believe the possibility of earning money from the platform will be easier and you will likely get thousands of followers when you posted a content. Nice one. I wish I could really start earning and making money with this wonderful opportunity.