What Online Money Making Methods Are You Using?

Mika

VIP Contributor
There are numerous ways to make money online, for example, you can write and sell ebooks, or resell ebooks to make money online. Or, you can start creating videos and making money from the videos. Or you can start blogging. Here are some of the things I am doing:

Freelancing: I freelance on Upwork, I have been using Upwork for more than two years.

Blogging: I have been blogging for two years. I use multiple methods to make money from my blog, for instance, AdSense, amazon affiliate marketing, selling digital products, etc.

Selling online: I am selling digital products and print-on-demand products through various marketplaces.

Content creation: I post on forums and publish on article sites to make extra money.

Cryptocurrencies: I stake and trade cryptos to earn money online.

Please share what online money-making methods are you using? I am always interested in trying new things to increase my earnings. What online money-making method will make you a lot of money?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
To sum it up, I would've love where you shared how much you're earning from the income streams you shared here. Such can be inspiring to me and others because I know it will be much more better indeed, because the list you drafted is long xD.

I am focusing on learning this days than earning, I want to perfect the art of creating a forum using a CMS software to design it. I am almost through with what is necessary for me. Maybe in the next 2-3 months I will conclude with that. I want to own my own community in no distance time.
Apart from learning the art of designing a website, I am active with forums, both paid to post and non - paid to post forums. Because I love sharing ideas, and learning from those whose ideas are more unique. I am a crypto trader specifically on P2P, I trade using Binance exchange, and I make money through it. I am also a content writer, I recently went on break with content writing via freelancer.com. I want to use the time well to learn other strategies to make money instead of burning myself down, because it is demanding.

Last edited:

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Right now, I am making money online through only two methods. That is paid to post forums and article writing. Though article writing has not been paying me much recently. But at least I am able to earn $1.5 from paid to post forums daily. Article writing depends on the number of views that I get.

Currently, I have been having great interest in learning transcription. This is where you covert audio or video content into written content. It is a good method of earning that pays pretty well. I am still in the training time and I hope that one day I will start earning from this.

Another method that I really like forward to giving a try is blogging. I love researching and learning things then expressing them through writing. I just want to choose a niche that I am most passionate about then I can start writing content on it. I know it takes a while to start earning from blogging and I am ready to give myself all the time.

Writing and selling ebooks is the last thing I am passionate about but I have not started doing it. I am thinking of making my writing niche to be same as that of my blog. That way, it becomes like something I have specialized in.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
There are numerous ways to make money online, for example, you can write and sell ebooks, or resell ebooks to make money online. Or, you can start creating videos and making money from the videos. Or you can start blogging. Here are some of the things I am doing:

Freelancing: I freelance on Upwork, I have been using Upwork for more than two years.

Blogging: I have been blogging for two years. I use multiple methods to make money from my blog, for instance, AdSense, amazon affiliate marketing, selling digital products, etc.

Selling online: I am selling digital products and print-on-demand products through various marketplaces.

Content creation: I post on forums and publish on article sites to make extra money.

Cryptocurrencies: I stake and trade cryptos to earn money online.

Please share what online money-making methods are you using? I am always interested in trying new things to increase my earnings. What online money-making method will make you a lot of money?
Good evening everyone! Your thread is very interesting and informative at the same time. It is true that nowadays, there are numerous earning methods if you are interested in making money online like freelancing, affiliate marketing,blogging, posting to earning forums and investing in cryptocurrencies or stocks. Some methods are more profitable than others. Of course, it is left to you to choose the earning method you believe is more profitable or works best for you taking into consideration the time you have available your skills, likes, interests and preferences.

As far as I am concerned, my favourite earning method is Trendri. Actually, Trendri is the only earning site I trust and I would recommend it to everyone who is looking for a trustworthy site in order to make some money online. Well, I try to be active on this platform every day because it relaxes me after I come home from work. Earning is very simple here. You just create new threads or you reply to other people's threads. What's more, you can meet people from all over the world and make new friends. For all these reasons, I would not change Trendri for any other platform because it is simply the best!

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Wow, what co-incidence. I am also using these methods to make money online. I freelance on Fiverr and make good money every month. I earn from blogging. I make money from adsense, affiliate ads, sponsored content, selling d space, etc. I also create content for clients and make money. do not have a lot of crypto investment but this is also one of my income source (but not much, though). I also sell online to mke money, I sell physical products as well as digital products, I sell from my own website as we;ls through third party marketplaces like facebook marketplaces, instagrm shop, etsy, etc. There are also other methods that I use to make money online. I make money through the following methods
Influencer marketing: I have facebook page, instagram account and twitter account with huge following, I make money by promoting businesses and products.
Youtube: I have a youtube channel, I make money from adsense, sponsored content. affiliate marketing on my youtube channel.
Ebooks: I have published few ebooks on virus platforms and I make money by selling these ebooks.
Selling courses: I have created a few courses and I also make money by selling these questions. I don't sell lot of do mange to generate 1-2 sales a month.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You probably have several ways in which you are monetizing your time online and I probably love that. making money on the internet is something that has caught my attention and the same goes with a lot of other people.

Currently, there are not much ways that I'm making money online but the few methods I am using is currently very good and profitable. the most profitable way I am making money currently on the internet is through cryptocurrency trading.

Cryptocurrency trading is one of the best and easiest ways of making money on the internet if you have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works. cryptocurrency trading has actually made a lot of people who do not have money initially rich because they have knowledge of how it works.

The fact that you can buy a cryptocurrency and leave it for some time and probably make a lot of money from it is something that has attracted many people's attention all over the world but the truth is that not everyone makes money from it.

Paid to post platforms is another way I am using to make some good amount of money daily. I try as much as possible to be active many ptp platforms. I'm also into freelancing but not very much active because I am so occupied at the moment.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
First of all I want to imply and make know the fact that there are various ways to make money online . and any individual no matter your age or the status has the privilege of the initiative to actually make money online and by far the act of making money online is absolutely very interesting especially if you have a legit paying and flexible websites that you can use to monetize your time online and order winning resources of yours . personally I love making money online via working on paid to host website and on paid to watch websites . this is because it is actually easy to make money via the systems and mediums and majority of get paid to watch website and get paid to host websites are less time consuming and demanding but very rewarding .

one of the best paid to watch website that I have been using since the year 2019 to actually make money online is known as watch cruise.com . to be sincere this paid to watch website is actually very legit and it's insanely pissed at members and also it is very transparent and there is absolutely nothing hidden from his members .

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
You have shared a very good and incisive information on th e Channel that you make money from. I salute your resilience and hardwork towards making lots of money online. With all the information that you have listed above, it showed that you will be able to make nothing less than $2000 in a month online. I will be very happy of I could make just $500 in a month online and that I'd exactly what I am currently pursuing. Presently, I work majorly on the ptp sites and plan to work more online whenever I have gotten enough skills on the relevant knowledge. Basically, I love programming and I will like to go for the training very soon. If you have the basic skills in programming, you will be able to make good income on freelancing sites because it is highly needed skills. I take time to peruse the jobs on freelancing sites revolving around programming, and I discovered that it was less competitive. This is exactly what made me think that it will be the best skills to get online. I just want to focus on learning numerous skills, so that I can make something very reasonable online . Getting many skills will make you do so many things online and will allow you to maximise your income.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Right now, my only source of income is paid to post forums only. I also work on a micro job site, but it is not a source of passive income for me rather it is extra money for money. I love to write and type and this is why I have opted to work on paid to post websites and forums. paid to post forums usually guarantee income and I love to contribute my valuable comments and efforts on the forum and I am sure that forum owners also get benefited from my posts as well.

As far as cryptocurrency trading is concerned, I have tried cryptocurrency trading and I suffered from huge loss. It was my mistake because I was not being careful. However, I was a newbie and I was just trying to learn things. I still trade in cryptocurrencies, but right now I am only trying to recover from losses. I have also tried working for a few of my clients as a freelance writer and I even got paid by them, but due to lack of work, I am no longer working for them. I do plan to maximize my earning by working on Picoworkers in the future as well.

blessingc

I post on pay to post platforms to earn, I haven't really enjoyed doing any other. I have tried working in other websites that pay me to fulfil various tasks but I didn't work for me, I didn't understand much about it.

I have a passion for writing so, that's why I enjoy making money from pay to post platforms.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Though I'm still looking for better ways of making money online but I'm still happy that I'm making bits from online but just like Oliver twist I still need more. But for now I work more on article writing and PTP sites.

My article writing is mostly through referrals I had tried working on sites like Upwork, Fiverr and the rest of them but it seems the freelance sites are not just in my favor for now I have registered on most of these sites but I rarely get jobs from there. the buyers are always interested in the old sellers because they would need your rating and want to see your portfolio and reviews from old buyers. So as a new seller you might get all these requirements that will get you noticed to get the job. But nothwithstanding, I think my customers that knows my creativity are patronizing me from outside these freelancing sites
PTP sites like trendri and BMF are helping out as they try to pay a little higher than the rest though it takes one with a good coordination of words to make good money from posting sites but they are still good avenue to make money.

Flow-er

Most of my works online are basically th ptp platforms..although it could be a bit.stressful but still managed to work on three ptp platforms to make little cash for myself. I just come to the conclusion that if one wants to make something very reasonable online, you will have to get yourself many skills. The skills will help you so much in your plight to making something very reasonable.
I am very happy that you deemed it fit to share the ways at which you make money online and this is quite interesting. I have gained so much from the thread and it is quite impressive how you could combine so many works together. It still baffled me how you could make money with all these medium without getting stressed out.that showed that one need to put hand on so many things if you really want to make money online. I guess you should be making up to $1000 in a month. Because freelancing alone should give you up to $400 in.a month. That is indeed a very impressive move if I could be able to make just $400 in a month, it will be a thing of joy to me.

allison001

Verified member
Well, since we have so many method of making money online, depending on my capability and then I do make my money online through the following means;

Completing online surveys
I do need some money online by completing online surveys in my leisure time. Remotask is a legit site that pays you for answering or completing surveys, though it's always stressful and difficult, i do that when am less busy. Using my laptop always makes is a bit easier because I'll be given more course and eligible for more task which will at last generate more income.

Paid to post site
I also make my money online in a paid to post site. Though we have many forum that pays you for creating quality threads and post, i prefer trendri as my best paid to post site. I do work here few days in a week due to my offline works, but this is also included in my own way of earning online.

Social media marketing
Social media marketing is also another legit way I do make my money online even while staying at home. I do this easily by selling items like phones, furniture, shoes, laptop by using Facebook marketplace to list those items.

uforwealth

Verified member
There are many ways in which people are making money online. Among them are blogging, copywriting, content creation, web design and development, graphic design, article writing, etc.

The most lucrative of them is copywriting. If you can learn copywriting and monetize it , you will surely become rich because demand for copywriting is higher than the supply.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
This year I am panning to earn some serious money. Therefore, I have decided to focus more on ecommerce. This year I am also trying to believe in miracle and expect some miracles in my life. Let me explain. I have a website where I have listed few physical and digital products. I also have my store on various ecommerce platforms, where I have listed few products. This year I am trying to increase my advertising budget to market the products on my website as well as the store on different marketplaces, so that I can generate sales. For example. I am selling print on demand products through redbubble. I a running few ad campaigns for my redbubble products, hopefully I will earn better. I am also doing search engine marketing for my website so that can get organic traffic as well as increase the chances of selling products on my website I am also doing crypto staking. If you have some serious money for investment, in my opinion, crypt staking is the bets way to make your money work. You can not only profit when the price goes up, you can also profit from staking, I am staking few currencies.

Kola

Verified member
There are many ways to earn money online.one of it is this trendri we are all doing.another one is zenora.i personally is doing zenora and I am earning a lot from it.also am also doing luno and also many more and trust me all those stuff are very real.try them

Carpon

Valued Contributor
As for me am into Amazon kdp and I also sell books on other platforms. I also work as a freelancer and writer. Basically most of what I do us related to writing.
Moreso I work on PTO sites such as this and I also signed up to a survey site though that's one of the places I get the least pay because it is not very liquid in this part of the world.
Online work has become prevalent because the rate at which people transact online is gradually becoming more than that of physical transaction and the more you work online tye better your chances.

E

eldavis

Currently my main source of earning online is through paid to post sites like this and others like beermoney forum, then I also work on sites like sidegig that pays to carry out various tasks on social media. Recently I also joined hawkit and viral trend, these are also similar sites like sidegig. I have an account on timebucks and have been able to cash out two times but my earning rate there is pretty low. Recently have been thinking about going into freelancing, but before I go into that I want to completely improve on my skills.

Rin34

Honestly, I'm not very busy making money on the Internet. A lot of sites offer earnings through creativity (art, music), which does not suit me. In the past I worked at the task market, helping to write coursework and homework. Now I use Money Bot extension for the browser at Views biz , which automatically starts and watching videos on YouTube. From this I earn extra money, but passively. In general, I am in search of sources of additional income.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Paid to post platform is one of the easiest way I have been using to make money for myself personally. However as time goes on I will be looking for other earning opportunities to fit myself into but for now that is the only way I have been using to make money which may not likely be for a long time because I am planning of learning a skill and engaging in much more profitable online business that can generate me some reasonable money at the end of the month..

Some people may also be using micro tasked platforms to be making their own money and some people at the same time can be making money with forex or cryptocurrency trading , it all depends on people and what they have the natural interest to do..

For now I don't really have any problem with making money online because I will look for opportunities to earn more.