Make Money Online Without Spending a Lot of Time and Effort

Fola

There are several ways to make money online, and they all have their own set of pros and cons. Some of them will work well for you, and some won't. Try Mechanical Turk, Tiktok, TED talks, or even Lyft. Whatever you choose, just do something different from the norm.

Tiktok
TikTok is a platform where people post videos and photos that have text overlays for viewers to see. If you can create interesting content, you can earn money using TikTok. You only need a phone and editing skills to create a successful account. As long as the content is interesting, you can get thousands of views and earn a good amount of ad revenue. The more popular you become, the more money you can earn.

One of the major benefits of TikTok is that the algorithm learns your preferences over time. This makes the experience more engaging for your audience. The app shows videos related to your interests when your viewers click on them. The app also allows you to endorse products without a huge audience.

TED talks
If you're looking for a way to make money online, you can use your hobbies and interests to your advantage. Try selling your finished items on sites such as Etsy, Zazzle, or CafePress. If you get bored of doing the same thing over, these sites could be just the thing you're looking for.

Lyft
The main thing to be successful in making money online is to be able to sell a product that people will want to buy. Most gimmicks are just that - gimmicks. Fortunately, it is possible to make money without spending much time and effort if you have a computer and a good internet connection. There are many ways to make money online - from selling something people want to buy to doing simple cash gigs that trade time for cash.

Reaching out to old friends on social media
You can reach out to your old friends on social media and start a conversation. You can send them a short message or tag them in online memories. You can also comment on their posts and old pictures. This will help you connect with them on a more personal level.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't think they are jobs that will not be need efforts and our energy no matter how little it will be. The only difference is the level of energy or effort we need to put in the task even online jobs you still need to put in a little effort and energy. I like to comments or post comments on forums and I'm one person that can type very fast and creat my views and opinions about them in a very fast way so you see I believe I can complete some forum posting in it shortest possible time.

For beginners it is good to find out the tasks that can easily be completed without too much efforts one of the easiest way of making money is through making videos To you just need to make your videos upload them to YouTube get the traffic and monetise to make money

Finger Geek

Verified member
I also heard that tiktok now has a monetization program for it's members. Members can now make money directly from tiktok. But only members with more than 1000 subscribers can benefit from this program. They will not earn money directly but they will earn from gift given to them by other members when they watch there live streaming videos and this gift can be converted to money.

Another way to have a stable income is to have a blog. Though it is easy to have a blog and write content but it is not easy to earn money from the blog. The only problem that most bloggers has is that they don't have much vistors on there blog which makes there earnings to be low. But this can be solved if they can practice SEO and invest there money in advertisement. Also they need to write good content for them to have visitors that will always return to there blog.