Make money selling data bundles

WATFORD

Valued Contributor
Since this forum is for us to share different ideas or opinion on how we can make money both online and offline. Have you ever wonder how you can make money online by selling data bundles to people?

There are some things you need to put in place before starting up this kind of business to make your business accurate and perfect.

Becoming a successful data bundle seller, you can choose a platform in which you'll like to sell your data bundle like eBay and the rest.

Another thing that will help you succeed in your data bundle business is to list your data bundle price the way it will be affordable.

Of course, little more people know about you will help boost your sales. What I mean is advertising your business using social media such as, Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok. You can choose any of the social media and advertise your business.

Another important thing was put in place is your network. No customer will be happy buying data on Monday 6am then getting it by 8am. So in any means you must make sure that your network speed is working accurately.

You must also monitor your sales and keep a record to see if you are gaining or losing so that you know what to do.

I have this particular guy that sells starter for me online, he never fails, his network speed the price of his data everything is just accurate. He has everything i want, in this way he can never lose me as his customer.