Earn Money Make money with tutorial job

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
In Nigeria today, education has become a great business venture for people who have the knowledge to teach and even for people who do not. These are the non- teaching workers, like the people who help you with the registration of your admission and the people that help you process and keep track of it.
With Tutorial business you can make a lot of money these days in nigeria, let’s start with the amount of people that applies for admission every year and it starting to seem like the number keep increasing each year. I can tell you that more than average number of these applicants do get interested in tutorial. You can use this opportunity to earn some money for yourself if you are good in some important subjects, I mean the main ones. And you can hire other tutor for the assistance of the other subjects that might be needed to teach your students

Mika

VIP Contributor
Since lockdown and the closure of schools and colleges due to the Covid pandemic has disrupted the education of millions of kids, I think hone tutors have higher chances of making money. I have never done this and I also do not have any interest, but I believe this is a highly lucrative career option.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are many people that are nice to learn a lot of things online and if your master one of the skills, so you can definitely become a tutorial master and make a whole lot of money teaching people period you can also open up a YouTube channel and start teaching people different things to make money and monetize your YouTube channel.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Creating tutorials is such a great way to earn these days. Many people are getting more interested in learning new things and gaining knowledge. So if you know something well, you can teach other people and earn from it. One of the best platforms to post such tutorials and earn is in YouTube.

Setho

VIP Contributor
To be very honest you're definitely going to spend quite some money and time whenever you will want to make tutorial videos but at the end of the day it is going to turn out to be very well worth it. You can make it this video on your website or on third-party sites.