Make passive income on agricultural investment

Chucksosha

I am a marketer for Oxford real estate and investment group Nigeria we offer investment in our products which are three we specify in Pepper, Ginger and Turmeric.
1. Pepper-40 % Return on investment-10 months maturity
2. Ginger-55% Return on investment-14 months maturity
3. Turmeric-44% Return on investment-12 months maturity
For further information please call +2347054830163.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I don't think it is a wise move to invest in agricultural products if you are not near the farm. As they say to the scammers, easy come, easy go. I am not saying that you are a scammer. My point is how can I be assured that my invested money will come back to me when the crops are harvested? In fact, it is foolish to indicate a return on investment that you had listed with the percentage on the investment. If that is true then my suggestion is for you to take out a loan with 10% interest in a year. For sure you can gain from the harvest because of the percentages that you indicated for the return on investment. At least you cannot be branded a scammer if you borrow money yourself and invest it all in that kind of scheme. Good luck.

Josemendez

Verified member
Truly , I must confess that your investment plan is quite enticing and convincing , because Agricultural products you mentioned are quite in demand worldwide.

However ,I do have concern over the legitimacy of this investment plan , and the possibility that it will always meet up to the stipulated interest rate.

I said this because , farming in some situations results in good harvest while in some time ,there may be poor harvest . Now when the harvest was not really successful , how will the company meet up with paying these Interest rate ? , and if they are to reduce the rate because of the poor harvest , how can we be sure that the harvest was really poor?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This will be better offline so that first there will be an opportunity for an investor to assess the farm and be sure on what they are investing on. You just have to bear with all the scepticism because opportunists and scammers are not making it easy for genuine people with good business ideas to have it even easy selling their ideas to people especially to total strangers. So for how long have you been into this? And how such are you about this ROI? The profit margin isnt bad if this pull through

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
To be sincere this is actually a nice idea but how are you doing to be getting the additional return to give to people , is it by planting those agricultural products or how , and i would have love to invest in it but i think the the maturity rate should be close like there it should be earning such amount been added in like a month or so and not 12 months because most people wouldn't like to stay for so long to get such amount , they would rather want quick return , but this is still a noce initiativd i think

Phronesis

Very interesting returns. But I definitely won't venture into it or advise one to expect if the person knows you physically, not only that, know a lot about you to be able to venture into that type of business.
With the way the world is going with a lot of evil doings, even you withe the good intention may be dragged or scammed by your fellow investor.
So I'd advice you manage your business yourself and get your family members or loved ones to help you manage it for you.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
The investment returns sound great but I don't think that I will invest in this. I have faced scammers before and this is one way they come. That is not to say that you are a scammer, it is just that experience has taught me not to trust just anyone who gives some good promises online. Moreover, Investing in agriculture is very risky given that successful harvesting depend on nature(rain and sunlight etc) which can backfire sometimes. I also don't know you physically and I don't know if those crops actually exists. It would be better if I could see the farm before investing.