Making $125+ per article on Greatist. com

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Greatist.com is a mental, health, relationshipsl and how to get healthier blog. I was sent the link to this site by a friend that you can write for the blog and be paid about $125+ per article

The article one write would be to address those in the twenties or thirties. So if one is good with writing plagiarism free article on
mental health, relationships, and getting healthier then you can contact the site through their contact us form.

The Site also accept other articles like career-related articles, articles on struggles with substance abuse, social media and technology. You can make the word count for your article . to be between 1,000 – 1,500 words. The only payment processor on the site is via PayPal.

So you get at least $125 for each article they accept.after submission. What do you think working with this site or have you any experience working with them before now.

uforwealth

Verified member
This is the first time I've heard about the website and I don't think I can work for the site. The reason is that it has only one payment system which is PayPal.

PayPal do not allow some countries of the world to receive funds and my country is not an exemption. I am a Nigerian and Nigeria is one of those countries PayPal doesn't allow to receive funds into their PayPal wallets.After writing the article, how can I get paid when I don't have a PayPal account that can receive funds .

It would have been better if the admin of the site can add more than one payment system to the site in order to allow writers whose their PayPal account can not receive funds.