Making money as a job seeking agent

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This is one of the latest works in town. This is quite a simple task to do, it is just about helping people to search and secure jobs. This can be easily done if you are influential, I mean if you are well connected. My older brother once made use of one of the agencies to help him look for job and let me tell you something about it, before they made any process, he was asked to pay a sum of one thousand naira as an application fee and it does not end there. An agreement was made with him that if he should get a job with there help, 20% of the monthly salary will be theirs and that is mandatory because they will be the one to receive your pay. This is what I am trying to say, your payment will not be paid directly to your account. They will be the one to receive it at first, they will deduct their twenty percent then send you what is left of the money. So imagine you doing this kind of work, and you have been able to have like up thirty people that has gotten a job through you, it simply means you will be getting twenty percent each off from the 30 people. Imagine the amount you will be making.

I am not an expert in such kind of fields, their are persons who can help in such field and deliver what's needful for an employment seeker to secure a job, and he or she serving as the agent can take some percentage out from.tje first salary or first two salary earned from the job. I am simply a job seeker too, but the act of being a freelancer online have made me to relax over carrying my files or credentials to seek for jobs in different industry for job permit. Since I know the present situation of things I wouldn't do that, because no company or business enterprise will consider me without recommendation.