Making money, does it working

M

madalin.ilie06

Hello,

You can send me an email and we can talk about it.

Many thanks!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks to the poster but I don't think this website is meant for that. We are one family here and we share any information that we think can be of benefit to others without expecting any other things from them.

There is not a gainsaying that money can be made online. Not only some people are making money online, they have also made online their only source of making money.

However, for someone to be making money online seamlessly, it is either the person deicdes to be selling his skills or trade his time and efforts. There are many skills that are online that are tradable. We can learn some of these skills and be selling them on the websites that need them.

Just like I said earlier, not having skills doesn't mean, money cannot be made online. There are still many websites that pay those that are not skillful but are ready to to trade their time and effort online.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Nothing to send emails for, making money online works and you can probably make money with this particular website. There are a lot of ways you can also make money if you are serious. What is required of you is for you to have proper knowledge and understanding of how such a business works and you are probably good to go. If you have money and you really want to make more money then I will advise you to invest in cryptocurrency but you must make a lot of research. Before investing in cryptocurrency there are some certain things you must know such as the team behind such a project and the market cap of the project to know if it would really go up or not. if you're not interested in investing in cryptocurrency then you can venture into affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is definitely one of the best business currently because you don't require your own product for you to make money but you do so by promoting other people's product. The first thing you must do is to learn how to create very good content and know how to do graphics designing because it would be required when you want to create your website or landing page. It is also required when you want to run your ads.

Rachael

Verified member
There is no need to hoard any information if you know ways of making money. This is a platform where we can share ideas without any hidden agenda. The goal is to make money and not to hide under the cloak of competition. After all, there are still some people who would see ways of making money online but they feel very reluctant to give a try. There are many legit ways of making money online and one of them is this very forum, where you can earn $2 daily, depending on the amount of time you are willing to dedicate to work.

Making money online is not all smooth and rosy but if you develop a positive mindset while sticking to the rules, it would be less tedious. Again, why most people find it difficult to make money online is due to lack of skills and this is also one challenge I am currently facing. There are a lot of ways like; participating on survey sites, drop shipping, domain flipping, investing in cryptocurrencies and Forex trading which require highly skilled experience, translation, article writing, graphics design, web development. Making money online is working and whoever feels it is not working is not doing the right thing.