Making money everyday on affiliate marketing

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Like I have posted in my previous threads, Affiliate marketing simply means selling people's products in order to get a certain percentage called commission. this is currently one of the best ways and the hottest way of making money online in 2021. The reason a lot of people get frustrated trying to promote affiliate offer has is because they do not acquire the right skills before venturing into this lucrative online business. Affiliate marketing is definitely one of the most lucrative way of making money online in 2021. In this post, I'm going to share with you simple way in which you can promote your affiliate offers and make money online.

Using Quora Forum: A lot of people think it is a rocket science to make money from affiliate marketing using Quora. But, actually, a lot of people are making it. All you need to do is to get your affiliate link then create your landing page using free blog like blogger or WordPress, then register on quora. After that set your profile to look professional, I mean your your bio. Then search for questions relating to the kind of offer you are promoting then answer them and paste your landing page link on Quora, this is because quora does not allow affiliate links on their platform. Answer like 10 to 15 questions everyday and see yourself making a lot of money on daily basis.

arunima25

Verified member
That is an informative piece. I have heard of affiliate marketing as a way to earn online. Many sites have referral programs and I think that is the most rampant kind of affiliate marketing on the Internet. And many use that. Today I watched a YouTube video where it talked about learning through affiliate marketing using a crypto mining browser. The more people join and form a network under you, the better is your earning there. I had no idea that one can earn on Quora also through affiliate marketing. Many would like to explore that.

For affiliate marketing you need to promote a product all over the internet don't spam, people need to buy it you get a commission

The more people join and form a network under you, the better is your earning there. I had no idea that one can earn on Quora also through affiliate marketing. Many would like to explore that.

arunima25

Verified member
Earning through affiliate marketing on Quora is a news for me too. I wish there are some users here who have personal experience with that and they can throw some light on that. It would be interesting and beneficial for others here.
One needs to be good with marketing in order to earn from affiliate marketing. Many lack that skill. And ofcourse spamming would not help. It will hamper your credibility.