Earn Money What's Your Online Money Making Strategy Everyday?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
We are all earners either online or offline. We have different strategies to favour us earn more money online. We definitely know that with the absence of strategy, our online earning would be slowed down to being dormant. There are multitudes of strategies that some people uses online and they can earn enough money on daily basis more than someone working both online and offline together.

Many people have been successful online due to using mere strategies, by working on several sites together all at once, by being multi tasking. And at the end of the day, they will be smiling upon how much they have made.

Some maybe working on just a site, without having to combine sites together, and yet they are making enough than people who actually combines bunch of sites. Perhaps, it could be through the outcome of an untold strategy.

What strategies do you use to reach your daily goal online on daily basis?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I try to work on different websites and earn money, this is achievable as I always dedicate some time to focus on completing my tasks without any form of distractions.
I also make sure to abide by the rules and regulations guiding members on any site to avoid any issue with the site adminstrators.
I only refer people who would be ready to work and earn money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm impressed with the trails of your gigs. I learnt some people are making real money, being an article writer. Why are using only freelancer.com,?? When we have plenty freelance sites you can get gigs from, I know you can also monetize your writing skills on Fiverr.
plus, what cryptocurrencies investment platform are using to invest your crypto?
I understand that many are earning meaningfully writing articles elsewhere, but i choose freelancer.com cos I'm very familiar to it. The reason why i never got to earn much from freelancer.com, I never got to upgrade my membership that's why I never got the better of my time there. If i get a new PC, then have steady light to power my PC, I'll be active there full-time.

I use binance exchange for crypto investment.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
At the moment I'm earning mostly from paid to post site, even more than i do with writing articles at freelancer.com. Cos writing articles doesn't come everyday, that's why I'm very much motivated earning from paid to post sites. Another one is maintaining my offline business, which is game console type, and investing around Cryptocurrency.
I'm impressed with the trails of your gigs. I learnt some people are making real money, being an article writer. Why are using only freelancer.com,?? When we have plenty freelance sites you can get gigs from, I know you can also monetize your writing skills on Fiverr.
plus, what cryptocurrencies investment platform are using to invest your crypto?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
At the moment I'm earning mostly from paid to post site, even more than i do with writing articles at freelancer.com. Cos writing articles doesn't come everyday, that's why I'm very much motivated earning from paid to post sites. Another one is maintaining my offline business, which is game console type, and investing around Cryptocurrency.

myfinancediary

I'm trying to get better at SEO.
Search engine optimization is the best and unique method to get your website and content ranked up in all Google searches. It's a wonderful method used in affiliate marketing. With this avenue your products can be located easily by millions of people through simple Google searches which can in turn brings awareness to your website and brand of products you engage with. Be as its may, I think you are on the right path. Goodluck
Thank you! Let me know if you have any tips you recommend.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I'm trying to get better at SEO.
Search engine optimization is the best and unique method to get your website and content ranked up in all Google searches. It's a wonderful method used in affiliate marketing. With this avenue your products can be located easily by millions of people through simple Google searches which can in turn brings awareness to your website and brand of products you engage with. Be as its may, I think you are on the right path. Goodluck

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Before one can really make money online one just need to plan very well. First time management is very important likewise one need to work hard unless one will not be able to make good money online. One should be courageous so that when you Dont meet up today possibly one will meet up another day.And one also need to be creative.
Plan is everything online without planning you will be moving from one site to the other without earning anything tangible. If you are not managing your time effectively, you may be lacking earning on some sites. I always advice people I have introduced to online earning, to always know how they manage their time online, on daily basis, if not they may not meet their daily target.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Before one can really make money online one just need to plan very well. First time management is very important likewise one need to work hard unless one will not be able to make good money online. One should be courageous so that when you Dont meet up today possibly one will meet up another day.And one also need to be creative.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I try to work on different websites and earn money, this is achievable as I always dedicate some time to focus on completing my tasks without any form of distractions.
I also make sure to abide by the rules and regulations guiding members on any site to avoid any issue with the site adminstrators.
I only refer people who would be ready to work and earn money.
Many of us work on different sites every day, by the application of strategies that we know it will work out for us. Though, it's not easy to work on several sites, some times it's hard to even earn a cent. But we just have to keep earning, no matter how small it is, we will just hope that we find a better option in the long run. Talking about, abiding to the rules and regulations of any site, I think it's better we abide, so we won't face ban.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
As much as possible I avoid working on more than 1 site simultaneously because it divides my focus. I am on ptp forums only so I need a focus to make my posts meaningful. More often I work in the morning. That is the time that my mind is fresh and alert that ideas are freely flowing. In the afternoon my brain is quite lazy.
Hmmm! It's necessary to suits someone's body. Some people can do multiple sites all at once.... They move from one site to the other. Though, I believe swinging from one particular site to the other makes a person earning slow. But if you concentrate all the energy into one particular site at a time, at least we would be proudly accountable for how much we have made on any day.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
As much as possible I avoid working on more than 1 site simultaneously because it divides my focus. I am on ptp forums only so I need a focus to make my posts meaningful. More often I work in the morning. That is the time that my mind is fresh and alert that ideas are freely flowing. In the afternoon my brain is quite lazy.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I am currently working on different platforms in order to make reasonable amount of money on daily basis. Sometimes combining online money making with my studies really interferes but I think it is really worth it because you will not run out of money to solve problems and also venture into other better businesses.
Hmmm! That's very good! Most times combination of sites will make you reasonable money amount of money. You just only need to be focus. I see your tryings when trying to manage your time, especially while online and at the same time while trying to be focused with education. It's never an easy thing to do though, but financing is unavoidable. You will surely find the balance!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I am currently working on different platforms in order to make reasonable amount of money on daily basis. Sometimes combining online money making with my studies really interferes but I think it is really worth it because you will not run out of money to solve problems and also venture into other better businesses.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Sure, there's nothing wrong with working on different sites. I think it should be according to how one feels daily. Because I know most times I just feel like using only a site then I just accumulate the whole points for the day via one site. But to make money especially from ptp sites and have something tangible you mus twork daily on it
You are right... Everyone's got their favorite sites they work on daily basis. It all depends on what you fancy doing at will. Accumulating and reaching my daily target is not easy for me, while I work with one. That's why I do diversifying. Moving from one to site to the other. Just to make sure at least I earned something reasonable.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
That's very good my friend! Money must be made....I know some people make money just working on one site per day and yet it's enough for them because they may likely make everything they need to earn on several sites in a day. But I think personally working on several sites including PTP sites is now fun for me.
Sure, there's nothing wrong with working on different sites. I think it should be according to how one feels daily. Because I know most times I just feel like using only a site then I just accumulate the whole points for the day via one site. But to make money especially from ptp sites and have something tangible you mus twork daily on it

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I do both, sometimes I combine sites, other days I work on a site it all depends on my mood for that day. But what I never fail to do is not to work for a day even if it will for an hour or two I must make money daily
That's very good my friend! Money must be made....I know some people make money just working on one site per day and yet it's enough for them because they may likely make everything they need to earn on several sites in a day. But I think personally working on several sites including PTP sites is now fun for me.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I do both, sometimes I combine sites, other days I work on a site it all depends on my mood for that day. But what I never fail to do is not to work for a day even if it will for an hour or two I must make money daily