Making money from a retail shop.

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
This kind of business is mostly for people who do not have the robust capital to venture into big businesses but not withstanding it is very much lucrative especially if you're in the right location.

If you want to start this type of business you need to make sure that you have the needed capital to rent a shop and also to buy some products that a lot of people in that place will be very much interested in.

In this part of the world the number of people who are into this kind of business is very much and I believe so many of them make some good amount of money for themselves. The first thing you need to do if you want to start this type of business is to have capital like I stated and the next thing is to find a very good location.

Good location is always important and what you have to do is to look for places where competition is not much. Competition usually makes this type of business stagnant but if you go to a place that competition is not much you will make profit.

Another thing is to find market places in which you can buy things at a very cheap price and sell them for a very big profit. You need to realise that this business requires patience and consistency to be successful in the long run.

Bisolami

Verified member
This kind of business is mostly for people who do not have the robust capital to venture into big businesses but not withstanding it is very much lucrative especially if you're in the right location.

If you want to start this type of business you need to make sure that you have the needed capital to rent a shop and also to buy some products that a lot of people in that place will be very much interested in.

In this part of the world the number of people who are into this kind of business is very much and I believe so many of them make some good amount of money for themselves. The first thing you need to do if you want to start this type of business is to have capital like I stated and the next thing is to find a very good location.

Good location is always important and what you have to do is to look for places where competition is not much. Competition usually makes this type of business stagnant but if you go to a place that competition is not much you will make profit.

Another thing is to find market places in which you can buy things at a very cheap price and sell them for a very big profit. You need to realise that this business requires patience and consistency to be successful in the long run.
It depends on what the person is selling. I believe that if someone should start a retail shop, it is mostly for groceries. This is something that we all can never do without.

We all make use of groceries and I do not think there is a way we can escape the usage of grocery in a day. It is never possible so it is a good business.

I am into the wholesale business and I can tell people that the retail business is more profitable than the wholesale business. A lot of people do not know about this but it is the simple truth.

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
It depends on what the person is selling. I believe that if someone should start a retail shop, it is mostly for groceries. This is something that we all can never do without.

We all make use of groceries and I do not think there is a way we can escape the usage of grocery in a day. It is never possible so it is a good business.

I am into the wholesale business and I can tell people that the retail business is more profitable than the wholesale business. A lot of people do not know about this but it is the simple truth.
Wow, I never knew that retail shops makes more money than wholesale shops. This is actually interesting because I have seen a good number of people who sell on wholesale and they mostly sell at a cheaper price.

But people who deal on retail mostly sell in small quantities at a higher price. But since most of them sell at higher prices as there shops are mostly very little.

Don't you think that you can be able to maximize more profit than them on the long run, putting the fact that you sell a lot of things in your shop simultaneously and retailers mostly buy from wholesalers?.