'InboxDollars' a Money Making App

App/website ratings
4.00 star(s)

MOSIUR

Inboxollars.png

To the best of my knowledge, money app is one of the ways to make money online. It is currently playing an important role in earning money. If you have an Android phone, then you can easily earn with Money app. Many freelancers even common people are earning money from money apps. These apps have spread their functions everywhere in village or towns.

While working online, suddenly an app was caught in front of the eyes; Curious to see that this app has been running its activities since 2000. People are earning a lot of money through it, then I found with great interest. I was able to check the app properly.

The money app is ‘InboxDollars’ and I have seen that there are many users here. They have been working for a long time and getting paid. There are many ways by which you can earn money. You can earn money by surveying, reading emails, watching videos and many other simple tasks.

The app ‘InboxDollars’ has many features like many other money apps. The main feature is to earn money from it by doing surveys; especially you can earn more money from this survey. Although I do not believe like that way, it is seen in the app that officials claim survey doesn't take much time it ends in a few minutes or in a few moments. As soon as any user is able to reach the minimum threshold of payment, he can withdraw it without any hesitation.

For the case of ‘InboxDollars’, it is seen that various forums have offered it good ratings and many users have expressed their feelings of mind thoroughly. Thay are satisfied with what they get paid. Its IOS rating is 4.5 out 5 and Google play rating is 4.2 out of 5.

The app ‘InboxDollars’ has another activity Cashback program. Many users are also earning a lot of money through the cashback program.

According to the instruction of the app, users can cash out only through a payment method called PayPal. Besides, you can get Gift Card & VISA. The officials say that in future, its payment methods may be added but at this moment they actually have no intention.

In this money app, the officials also admit that there is one limitation, that is - only US people can earn from it. In future, the proper authority may think to spread its role around the world but there is little possibility of it now,

Officials claim that anyone can make money from ‘InboxDollars’ and they say this site is much better than any other side. It's a pity that users in all countries can't use it. Cash out is only possible through payment method PayPal, VISA and Gift Card.

Regarding privacy and security, they claim that all the information of those who register with them will be confidential and 100% security guaranteed. They will never sell user information. One thought about their review if any user wants to verify about their money app, they can check in different forums their positive rating is high.

They are working tirelessly to guide users in the right direction and go ahead. If you work here, you will get a bonus of 5 dollars for registration and you can cash out when you make 15 dollars doing work.

Officials also say that
multiple accounts are not allowed. Users must accept terms and conditions without any hesitations.

What are your opinions?

Nite

Valued Contributor
The emphasis on privacy and security is reassuring, with claims of confidentiality and guaranteed security for the user information. The positive ratings in various forums further validate their credibility. However , the limitation of accessibility to users from all countries is a downside for people who are living outside the US. It's good to keep an eye on any updates from the officials regarding potential expansions and additional payment methods.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I've heard of InboxDollars and I even have experience working with them, the issue with them is you won't be able to make anything tangible if you are not from the US, it is built primarily for those in the US, and the task are also easy to do, you can make around 2 $ a day working on the platform.

There are countless of platforms like that, that actually pay good money but are not open to Nigerians or people outside the US, overtime you work there and not get paid or get banned because you don't live in the States.

SHAHID123

Complete information about the site, nicely placed each and everything. I was motivated to get registration after reading these all but the motivation turned into a sort of depression as it do have the PayPal payment method, which is not working in my country.