making money from Agriculture - how?

Axis

Banned
agriculture as we know is the planting of crops like maize beans millets rice cassava and other vegetable crops it also involves the rearing of farm animals like birds cows,goats,sheep and other domestic animals for the consumption of Man. and agriculture has become a major source of revenue in Nigeria. out of 70% of the world's population now in ventures into agricultural businesses and they have succeeded greatly and massively from agricultural businesses. agricultural businesses have been a source of employment for the masses at large. but how can you generate money from agriculture. from my perspective I think going into the rearing of animals is one of the ways one can make money from agriculture. but how is this possible.

well the rearing of pigs is a very good business one can go into things have become one of the important source of me in Nigeria. when you advertise your business you can get huge contract from lucrative companies like large eateries, restaurants and so on. I know you saw the rearing of snail can also generate money from agriculture. snow might seem to be a frustrating business or a business that one cannot gain money easily. but the rearing of the right specie and also having a very good market structure one can generate money from it as a business.
even going into planting of specific types of crops like vegetables tends to generate money for agricultural business owners. vegetable crops like pumpkin tend to be for example a well my talking can cost 1500 to 1700 naira per pumpkin. I'm so having a right market structure one can make up to 70,000 naira under 1 month. this type of business brings much money to those who engage in this agricultural business

Mastergp

Verified member
Many view agriculture as too hard to do they see the weeding sowing and planting of food item and watch over it to grow as time consuming This may view as hard choice for them to make because they may not have such patient to wait for that long.

But agriculture has many businesses which one could involve in, one could participate in either production of food items or other items like chemical use either for insect or rodent control most times the drugs or medicine we take can be gotten from agriculture and this could be sold costly to many of this industries or firm and apart from food and drugs they can also be a form of rearing of live stock farming it could be poultry farm or pigs farm, cow, sheep and goat etc. This may take time at first to rear them and they buying of feed or food items for the animal to feed on may make it more challenging to engage in agriculture but one should note that they end he will benefit from it.