Making money through crypto mining

Chris1057

How do I make money through crypto mining in a very easy and legit way without spending any cent ?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you are interested on making money through cryptocurrency mining then you must be ready to invest a lot of money such as by the tools necessary for you to mind cryptocurrencies like bitcoin.

But if you do not have the money you can start mining free cryptocurrencies that have not yet launched and hope for it to worth something reasonable in the future and you'll be able to make money.

Some of the popular ones are RENEC in which has been launched and some people made some good amount of money from it and you can also mine Pi.

There are also a lot of others in which nobody is very sure that they will be worth something in the near future. The thing is that if you are able to mine any cryptocurrency that later launches and become valuable then you are going to make a lot of free money for yourself.

amadjan

start learning Minning then start because it can break you if you do any little mistake

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Crypto mining is considered to be the oldest but still in use way to make money online. Somehow it is also the most regulated way of making money online since majority of people are so much confused as a result of numerous and plenty crypto mining websites in the internet claiming to be legit but deep down some are just scam and fraud. It is considered that there are numerous Bitcoin mining websites in the internet some of which claim to be free and legit, and some that are monetary investable and also claims to be legit. We need to understand that Bitcoin is presently the most leading cryptocurrency in the crypto market and so it is totally impossible to freely mine Bitcoin in your smartphone or on your laptop device.

For you to mine bitcoin you definitely have to invest but that does not mean that all bitcoin investable website and legit. You need to conduct your research and study on this Bitcoin mining websites and platforms claiming to be legit because majority of them are created by scammers and fraudsters looking for one way to scam and defraud individuals like you and I who want to make money legitimately and rightly. In my own view and perspective, one of the ways to earn money in Bitcoin is literally to trade it or trade for it, by using legit and widely known cryptocurrency websites and platforms like the Binance exchange.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can make money through mining in three different ways, one, you set up a mining rig and start mining, two, you join a cloud mining platform, and three you mine on your device by using mining software, and your computer's has power. The most profitable mining method is setting up your mining rig. However, you will have to make some serious investments. You need to buy equipment, you need to pay energy bills. You need to make at least $1000 to set up even the smallest mining rig. Cloud mining can be done for free as well as paid. The free paid method does not earn you well, for the paid method you need to buy has power. This is where a lot of people get scammed because a lot of so-called cloud mining companies are nothing but scams. Mining on your device is good but earning depends on your device's computing power.