Making Money Through Investment

Mika

VIP Contributor
Generally speaking, there are four ways to make money.

Working for a company (job)

Freelancing (working independently)

Starting a business

Investing

A job can give you a good income and also financial security, but it does not allow you to build a fortune. It is difficult to build a stable income source through freelancing. Starting a business will allow you to make a lot of money but you will have to work really hard to build the business.

Investing means you invest money in various companies, businesses, markets, etc., and earn profits from your investment. If you want to make money from investment, you can start investing in

Share market

Mutual funds

Real estate

Startups

Businesses

Companies

Cryptocurrencies

Forex, etc.

The options are unlimited. However, what is the best way to profit from the investment?

It depends on what options are available to you how much money you can invest, etc.

For example, if your country allows you, you can buy USD, Euro, Pound Sterling, Yen, Yuan, etc., and hold until the value of these currencies appreciate. You can then sell these foreign currencies to make a profit. You can profit from foreign currencies when the value of your country’s currency depreciates compared to the USD. You profit from foreign currencies when the economy of your country fails. This sounds sad though.

Suba

Staff member
Investors only expect capital gains, namely the difference between the purchase price and the selling price, the higher the volatility, the higher the risk and profit. Therefore, before investing, we must evaluate which type of investment is more suitable for ourselves, so that it does not always make a heartbeat. faster and a headache to see prices continue to decline.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Out of all those investment you have just mentioned the only one I have an understanding about this cryptocurrency and probably Forex , but forex is not really an investment it is just the act of you trading of other countries currency for profit and a lot of people are using that to generate income for themselves and their family.

Cryptocurrency investment is the most profitable to me and that is the one I am interested to do because I believe with this investment I can be able to make so much money especially if I am considering to invest for long-term purposes because that is where every potential profit lies in the crypto space.

There are some other form of investments such as the mutual fund but I don't really know much about how that one really works . Over here people can also invest in the government Bond or treasury bill but because of the bad economy and lack of proper management in the financial sector in the country investment in treasury bill or government Bond is no more more profitable that is why it is just a waste of time because you won't be able to get anything in return .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
They are varieties of investment in the internet that an individual's can monetize his time , money , energy , knowledge and his phone resources ( data and battery ) in order to earn a considerate and positive amount of money online . But in the process of investing our money in varieties of investment platform available in the internet we need to be careful because majority of investment platforms I have very scamming and fraudulent in nature . and so in order to avoid being subject and victims to scam and fraudulent websites or platforms , it is 100% advisable to use a scam site detector . At this point majority of you guys probably wondering what is a scam site detector . Well , by definition a scam site detector is known as an app or a website that allows its users and members to accurately , correctly , and effectively dictate whether a particular investment platform is actually legit and paying or unpaying and fake and worth working on .

Like I always say in other comments and thread posted by me . The best scam site detector app you can ever effectively and accurately use to dictate a legit or scamming website is the scam site detector known as sureplug . Com

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have invested in share market, I have invested in businesses (someone else's business), I have invested in cryptocurrency, I have invested on mutual funds, I have not yet started real estate investment, but I might try this area of investment soon. I earn dividends from my shares, I sometimes convert these dividends to share so that my capital increases, and sometimes I receive cash benefits. My share investment is profitable. I have invested in few businesses. I invested on a clothing store (offline store and a restaurant). These businesses were started by my friends and I funded their projects, So far these businesses have not given me any profits but they are not in loss either. My mutual funds investment has not reached maturity but by the time it reaches maturity, I will earn at least 22 percent profits. I have not invested invested a lot of money on crypto currencies but I have some bitcoins and ethereum (actually fractio of bitcoin and ethereum). Since the market has gne down, my bitcoin and ethereum investment is at loss, but I believe if I hold for longer duration, I might actually benefit from crypto investment. I am even considering to buy other cryptos.

wisdomchi628

Investors only expect capital gains, namely the difference between the purchase price and the selling price, the higher the volatility, the higher the risk and profit. Therefore, before investing, we must evaluate which type of investment is more suitable for ourselves, so that it does not always make a heartbeat. faster and a headache to see prices continue to decline.
Well said sir.

Before Investing in any platform, you ought to have gone through the risks of investing in the business.

Knowledge about a business model saves you time, resources and heartbreak.

Ayeshabashir

We can make money through various means but I think investment is the best way but for this you should have a proper knowledge and information about the thing where you want to invest your money.As we know that there are various types of investment like you can invest your money by buying the business shares ,you can invest your money in real estate or property and so on Although there are types of investment but I would like to invest my money in digital currency which is also know as cryptotalk due to my lot of interest in bitcoin. Whenever I invest my money ,then I only invest in bitcoin because it is the number 1 digital currency due to it's high prices .And from my perspective it is the write time to invest in bitcoin because now a days the rate of bitcoin has decreased but I am sure it will high in the future.
We can also invest our money in stocks company but I suggest to everyone always start your investment with smaller amounts and invest only that amount which you bear to lose .Although we can make a lot of money through investment but at the same time it will also proves risky for you.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I personally love the idea of investment than any kind of other business that will bring money. If you can invest wisely then you can probably make a whole lot of money within some period of time.

Investment is not like jobs or freelancing in which you don't go into various risk to make money. Investment is much more riskier than other kind of money making and at the same time it also has a high percentage of profit.

If you watch the lives of people who are billionaires today, you would probably realise that most of them made their money through investment.

There are people that made millions of Dollars from cryptocurrency investment with little amount of money some years ago and the only thing it took them is patience. When you want to invest in anything it is always very important for you to be patient and at the same time and be calculative.

There are several kinds of investment you can do both online and offline and make a lot of money for yourself. One of the best kind of investment I prefer offline is real estate. Real estate is less riskier when compared to many kinds of investment both online and offline.

Rachael

Verified member
Making money through investment is one way I prefer making money but the major challenge is knowing the right platform to invest. It pains me most times when I recall how I wasted my money investing on Ponzi schemes and HYIP sites when I should have been wiser to invest in offline businesses. Presently, there are many legitimate investments that are well secured but it is so unfortunate that I do not have the funds to invest. Telecommunications is one of the right place to invest. Just few month ago, some network providers in my country provided opportunities for willing individuals to buy some share and they have gotten their dividends. This is safe and well guaranteed that no one can run away with your investment.

Another all time investment for me is real estate. I like this mode of investing because it has minimal risk chances and you have control of your property and can do whatever would be profitable. Another way of making money through investment is by trading on cryptocurrencies and Forex trading but this demands skills if not an individual might just be at the verge of incurring losses. Lastly, by investing in the stock market is profitable.

Shaf

Verified member
I have been benefitting from my husband's investments as they are now our primary source of income. This has made me to start considering ways to have at least three sources of income, preferably passive income sources that will serve me in the long run.

One of them is real estate, and I can say that when you get it right, it is highly lucrative with less stress than other sources. The only disadvantage is that it needs a lot of money to work with, especially if you want ownership of the property.

Another one is buying and selling of foodstuffs, mostly processing the food or just preserving it till it is out of season. You need capital too, but it can be started with small sums of money and grown over time.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think that freelancing could help you to make passive income but it all depends on the kind of freelancing and how much orders you get and what is the worth of those orders. if one project pays you $100 and if you get many projects that you that amount, then we can say that you are generating passive income. However, the definition of the term "passive income" varies a lot. For many people, even making thousands of bucks each month would never be sufficient. So, it all depends on where you live, too.

I think that since economy of many countries is suffering, I think that the only way to generate passive income is to save as much money as you can and start a business. I agree with the original poster. I think that business could be the only way to generate passive income in case you are not earning much through freelancing or if you do not get that many orders. Saving money is very crucial, but not all the people are capable of saving money because not all the people are earning thousands of dollars each month. This is a really sad reality no one realises!

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Investment is among one of the things so many people are using to earn some extra percentage of money based on the amount of capital they have invested , but making money with investment is something that a person really needs to understand and to take a very serious decision on , some investment are not generally trusted and as a result of this investing your money in such investment might expose your capital to risk of not being returned .

Anyone that is interested to invest on anything should try as much as possible to really understand what he or she is investing on because that is what will really help , you shouldn't really invest in anything that gives a huge return on investment within a short period of time because they are not trusted , even if they are able to pay you , they are not likely to last for a long time.

So many people have lost their lives saving just because they were not able to make the right decision when investing . Online investment is the riskiest and investing your money in government Bond or treasury bill will even be the best and the most safest form of investment.