Making money without paying anything is the best method.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I really do not subscribe to the idea of paying money before you are then able to gain some extra either profit or some payments like some website is to do.

I am someone who only believes in using the knowledge and skill that I have to make money instead of going to fall for some investment websites that ask you to pay money before you can cash out.

Some may argue that this are usually the best methods but, it is obvious that most of them are not reliable and would only end up scamming you after you send them the money.

This is why I am of the opinion that you should never consider any website that requires us to pay money before we can then get some money through them.

It seems as though a lot of people have different perspective about this that is why I believe on this topic we can share different ideas of what principles will really adhere to when it comes to making money especially on the internet.

Taking precautionary measures like this one I am talking about, is very important especially in these days where we have so many people scamming others to make money .

What do you think?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
To be very honest with you I also think in the same way. I like a situation whereby I am going to spend my time and effort which will be converting it into monetary value. This is the reason why I am fascinated with making money like affiliate marketing and get paid to post.

The same reason stops me from engaging in cryptocurrency Trading and investing. The idea of spending money to make money does not appeal to me this is the reason why I also like blogging.

I am the one who create content for my blog as well as building link. I make use of my phone to create content for my blog website virtually every day. I don't have to spend money regularly on the blog before I could start making money.

I can remember vividly few years ago when forex trading is introduced into my country. I was very interesting it at first. The interest rate is the moment I discovered that I need to make a down payment for the trade before I could start making money with it.

I just like the idea of converting my time into money-making venture online. This makes me to sign up with microtask like Pico workers. I usually get paid doing some simple tasks that doesn't take much time to complete.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Well there are people with several opinions about how things should be done or achieved but I am not with the school of thought which believes things cannbe gotten so easily . As I believe that you can not build something on nothing. This is one of the biggest problem with our youths and even children of today, they have watched too many nollywood movies and they now believe that ist is possible to actualize what they see on the movies and for that reason they perpetuate all forms of crimes and do all sort of illicit things all in the bid to get rich as quickly as possible but this should not be the case people should be taught that there is dignity in Labour and they should know that hard work through pays off rathe try to cut corners and look for short cuts to making money, some people even come online to work with the intentions that they can make quick and easy money, they forgot that the principles of money stays the same whether online or offline. Money is hard to find mostly when you are not well equipped to get it. So I believe more in hard work.

E

eldavis

Though I completely understand your point and it makes sense. Looking at it from another angle, you have to actually spend money to make money. Notting is free. Okay let's take these free sites for example, you did not pay while registering, but for you to access these sites, you need to buy data. Then we have things like forex trading. You have to deposit your own money before you can start trading, though there are lots of scam sites out there that demand you deposit before you earn but there are still legit sites out there that also demand you deposit first.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of individual out there believe that in order to make money online you have to invest money . This is not always the strategy in some cases , and although there are some investment platforms that invite individual to invest in them for them to earn cash , there are also in existence various thousands of websites in the internet that do not even demand a single penny from a user using it , yet the user have earned tons of money online by working on these website . A good example of this free online paying website is the one we all are using today trendri . Com and like I always say this website has been one of the best paid to post forum website I have ever encountered . Coupled with the fact that it is legit , easily accessible , and paying .

I am not trying to say that money investing websites are not legit . Of course there are a lot of money investing website that pays its users for their money investment . But we must understand that such site comes with risk borne by the user of the website . personally I have invested my money in various website some of them pays and some of them do not.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, that can only be imaginary but in reality it is somehow impossible. You can only use money to make more money and that's a fact that have be tested and found to be true. The reason the rich are getting richer and the poor getting poorer is solely because of this reason; the rich have enough money that yields them more money while the poor have little money and gets little from it which is usually not enough for them.
You may think that you are earning here without making any form of investments and I must tell you that that's a lie and a big one at that. You must have bought a data plan, right? You must have a phone or a PC which you bought with money , right? Someone without these items can't possibly work here on trendi and for the fact that you need to purchase these items before you can earn is also a form of investment.
It is not a must you pay to an external source and the source keeps doubling your money before you can term it investment. Even if you want to learn a skill today, you need to learn from someone who's higher in the field and the normal thing is that you have to pay that person; that is also a form of investment.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Making money online most time work for people in different ways but the fact is that there is no free money anywhere. We need to put in something to receive another thing. Where some people have put in much of their money to earn more, others have only put time and efforts to make them money.

But what we need to know is that we may not earn considerably well if we don't invest our money or use money to learn some skills that we need to make money. No one can teach you future trading which is the best way of making money ok crypto for free. And if you think you can self teach yourself, you will discover that you are not making enough.

However, people have already found alternative of visiting paid to post websites and some other free websites to earn without investing money. It is true that these kinds of websites will pay you but you might have earned considerable money if you should have used money to make money.

I could remember when I was told that I need like $80 to get s crowdsurf account for transcription. I didn't want to use my money and started looking for the alternative only for me to end up getting the account for $203.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I also don't buy into such idea, but where by the site have been legit for me for many years, I can offer some kind of subscription just to support the site grow and stay afloat. But when it comes to investing at the first time to make money, I don't buy into such idea. I love the scenario of earning money with my skill and not sitting and watching my funds grow like a tree over night when I didn't work out anything for it. Because most of them are just in to scam us. That's why I stay clean from such kind of site to avoid spending unnecessarily online, because money is hard to get, and when it is gotten, it shouldn't be spent unwisely.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well it depends on circumstances , there are some online earning platform that will ask you to pay certain amount of money before you are able to make money in their platforms . To me I do not consider this as the best because if they are really interested for people to work in their platform they won't even ask for a single payment , also at the same time most of them are not always trusted and some of them are just using that opportunity to scam others , sometimes you can pay the money but you won't like the receive your payment or the site might suddenly closed down .

That is why I am also sceptical about any earning opportunities that asked me to be the one to make the first deposit. I don't always considered them as a trusted website because if they are really trusted they won't really ask for money in most cases.

I can understand a situation that you have to pay to learn a particular digital skills. That one is understandable because you are learning it to improve yourself and also to increase your earning opportunities on the internet and I do not see anything wrong with that.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I really do not subscribe to the idea of paying money before you are then able to gain some extra either profit or some payments like some website is to do.
I don't believe this. Don't you Know that making money without no investment is not easy. Like I am trying to earn money here on trendri forum. It takes lots of my time and some times I get pain on my arm. But still I earn some cash on trendri forum and that I am grateful for.

But to earn passive income apart from $30 to $70 that we earn monthly from these websites, we will need to invest our money to achieve that. There is no free way that will help us to be rich or earn passive income.

There are some that makes lot of money in free ways but it I not common. Like some YouTubers that makes thousands of dollars with there YouTube channel. But it is not common as Google have implemented strict rules in accepting a YouTuber to monetize his channel. Now a day's most YouTubers pays for subscriptions to there channel and also pay people to watch there videos. That means he has also invested some money to earn more money from Google.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
@Finger Geek I am actually considering those individuals that usually deceive people to pay them for tutorials .

Most of them are not really making the money for the particular online or offline money-making opportunity that they want you to pay them and learn from them . Their teaching you how to make the money is the only way for them to even get to realise the amount of money that they will make you think it is possible to earn .

I am aware of the fact that the only way through which money multiplies is through investment, and I am not by any means trying to dispute this fact at all .

My only concern is that , individuals should know how to do their own personal research and nothing that they will rely on another person to give them all the information which they will be needing to make money either offline or online because there is no such thing .

When you keep on jumping from one person to another hoping to get someone who will spoon feed you , you will later on realise that the money you spent on this individuals would have been channel to something more profitable than you thought .

Mika

VIP Contributor
I earned my first income online by working on upwork, a free freelance marketplace. I have never paid any money to make money. However, I did spend a lot of money to acquire skills and knowledge. I also spend money to buy domain, hosting, and market my site. So, yes, I have spent money to make money, but I would like to interpret my spending as as investment. There are a lot of ways to make money through investment, you need to spend to make money does not mean you should not do this. Sometimes investing becomes just necessary for making money.

Finger Geek

Verified member
@Finger Geek I am actually considering those individuals that usually deceive people to pay them for tutorials .

Most of them are not really making the money for the particular online or offline money-making opportunity that they want you to pay them and learn from them . Their teaching you how to make the money is the only way for them to even get to realise the amount of money that they will make you think it is possible to earn .

I am aware of the fact that the only way through which money multiplies is through investment, and I am not by any means trying to dispute this fact at all .

My only concern is that , individuals should know how to do their own personal research and nothing that they will rely on another person to give them all the information which they will be needing to make money either offline or online because there is no such thing .

When you keep on jumping from one person to another hoping to get someone who will spoon feed you , you will later on realise that the money you spent on this individuals would have been channel to something more profitable than you thought .
Yes you are right. That is why I have stopped searching for ways to make online and let another person deceive me buy selling an ebook and only learn about forex and cryptocurrency trading with strategies to earn profit.
There are some robot out there that work well with no lose. But the problem is that those robot are expensive.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
@Finger Geek Even the robots that you are considering has been a very reliable way of trading I'm not exempted from this scam formats that are currently available on the internet .

We have a lot of people who are just coming up and are looking for others to scam , that is why they spend so much time teaching others how to make the money when they themselves have not been able to earn what they are telling others about .

It is better for one to just learn how to do their own personal research , because this guy's will break your heart and you will not meet up with the expectations you may be having at that time of you trying to make the money or learning from them .

Our world today is just filled with so many people trying to teach others, and I just get tired of all of them because it is becoming annoying already. We just have to make sure we avoid people like that , since it is already obvious that they are not making any reasonable amount of money that is why they are hell Bent or teaching others , as the only way through which they would make the money they are talking about.

Kendy

Verified member
I agree with you. There are some people who tend to use the leverage of other individuals inexperience by capitalizing on it. Making money without paying anything is the best way of growing one's experience. I have come across numerous adverts which was tagged free but on getting closer, I discovered that payment is still needed and one ridiculous excuse for this is because if people do not pay before joining a particular site, they would not take it serious.

This might be true to some extent but to me, it is an aberration. I recall trying my best to partake in affiliate programs because I have good marketing skills and I thought it was absolutely free only to realize that payment is required for registration. Most people who are scammers even cut corners by duping vulnerable ones who are ignorant of these information. There are still some online jobs, that legitimately you have to be trained before being allocated an account but the major ones I have come across are still very much free. There is no way I would pay to partake on a site where I would produce nothing less than quality content which is free from plagiarism.

Iqra

I earned my first income online by working on upwork, a free freelance marketplace. I have never paid any money to make money. However, I did spend a lot of money to acquire skills and knowledge. I also spend money to buy domain, hosting, and market my site. So, yes, I have spent money to make money, but I would like to interpret my spending as as investment. There are a lot of ways to make money through investment, you need to spend to make money does not mean you should not do this. Sometimes investing becomes just necessary for making money.
How you can earn money? Can You explain?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You are right, but in some cases you are definitely very wrong. I wouldn't advise people who are just two venturing into online business to start spending the money to invest in some platforms because they can actually get trapped and scammed.

It is true that when I started to make money on the internet, I didn't really spend any money to purchase anything. I ventured into some platforms to make some cool amount of money without spending any money but in some cases it may not be exactly the same. If you want to venture into a business like cryptocurrency trading then probably you must spend money before you can be able to make money. There is no way you can be able to make some good amount of money from cryptocurrencies if you do not invest except you are lucky to get some airdrops which is rare. I have actually being very lucky to receive some airdrops worth hundreds of dollars in the past which really helped me to solve a lot of problems and also invest.

Starting on surveyy platforms, paid to post, or microjobs platforms is definitely one of the best to start online business journey especially for newbies because you will get some experience.