Making organic insecticide for a home-based business

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Making organic insecticide can be a home-based business although in a small scale at first. Gardening is in fashion in this pandemic era so the potential market is there, if not in your village then for sure they are in your city or town. When there are plants the pests will not be far. For those who love their plants they would always invest in the protection of their plants that they call their babies.

Organic insecticide is made from red pepper, garlic and ginger. You can obtain the raw materials from the wet market where the leftover items can even be given away. The old stock of pepper, ginger and garlic are still potent so there is no need to buy the fresh ones. All you need is to grind all the ingredients and add to a bottle filled with water. Let it stay for a week and the liquid can be used to spray the plants as a protection against the insects. You can also sell the organic insecticide by the small or big soda bottles.

Samuel72

Verified member
An interesting post you have here. I just learnt that pest insecticide can be made form ginger,pepper and garlic and the procedure is easy too. I really love educative post like this because I get to learn more and also experiment. Trust me when I say I will definitely experiment and share the out come here as well. Thanks for this knowledge.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
many homes can not do with insecticides so I think anyone trying to go into this line of business is definitely on his way to success. You need to locate a good environment, also you need money to start producing organic insecticides for homes. You can use social media to market it or even go to market places and tell people what is all about.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is nice but I think it will be illegal if it is not approved my the appropriate bodies. Asides that, it is a nice tips. I have just learnt a new way to learn how to make insecticide. I have always been thinking it is very difficult to make. But thanks to your tips and generosity, I will also try it to be used domestically.

anil02

Verified member
Making organic insecticide can be a home-based business although in a small scale at first. Gardening is in fashion in this pandemic era so the potential market is there, if not in your village then for sure they are in your city or town. When there are plants the pests will not be far. For those who love their plants they would always invest in the protection of their plants that they call their babies.

Organic insecticide is made from red pepper, garlic and ginger. You can obtain the raw materials from the wet market where the leftover items can even be given away. The old stock of pepper, ginger and garlic are still potent so there is no need to buy the fresh ones. All you need is to grind all the ingredients and add to a bottle filled with water. Let it stay for a week and the liquid can be used to spray the plants as a protection against the insects. You can also sell the organic insecticide by the small or big soda bottles.
Yes it is time to think about organic insecticides. Our government is also promoting it. Some plant are useful in it. Here in India peoples are also using urine of Indian cow for making it. Some other local plants like Neema, Dhatura are also using for it

Mellorando

Banned
This is a lucrative business most houses or household buy insecticide almost every day because of the increasing number of insect and bugs but such a business will be capital-intensive to start to go into such a business you need to have the idea of what you're doing so you need to acquire a skill before starting such a business

anil02

Verified member
It is right that to start business of insecticide either it is of manufacturing or selling we need hug investment, but it is for chemical base insecticides. I think for organic insecticides we need not intensive capital. Its raw material is available our near by. cow Urine and some natural oil are useful in making organic insecticides

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is nice but I think it will be illegal if it is not approved my the appropriate bodies. Asides that, it is a nice tips. I have just learnt a new way to learn how to make insecticide. I have always been thinking it is very difficult to make. But thanks to your tips and generosity, I will also try it to be used domestically.
You have a point in being illegal but in our country I don't think any kind of organic item is considered illegal. We have a lot of herbs, organic fertilizer and yes, even the organic pesticides have no chemicals so there is nothing wrong. Besides it is for external use only and has no way to be harmful to the environment. What's good in the organic pesticide is that it cannot harm the pets.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Making organic insecticide is very good and a lucrative business because almost every home will need it. Especially some homes has many serious of insect like fly's mosquito cockroache,Termite etc and this insecticide will be needed to kill them and make home comfortable for a living.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not a gardener and I have never tried to grow plants. However, I like reading about gardening, especially organic gardening. I have read a lot of tutorials on how to make your own organic insecticides and fungicides. One of the interesting recipes I have ever read uses aspirin, liquid soap or vegetable oils. You will have to mix aspirin with one table spoon soap in one liter of water and spray it on plants.