Making Profits in the Forex Market When Russia and Ukraine At War.

Suba

Staff member
The conflict between Russia and Ukraine greatly affects the movement of various currencies of many countries. For example USD which has been hunted by many market players and use it as a safe haven.
Forex traders also take advantage of the volatility of the forex market to make a profit. Not only USD is being hunted by investors but also other leading currencies such as the Yen (JPY) and Swiss franc (CHF).
It is estimated that CHF and JPY will strengthen against USD. On the one hand, the US dollar has the potential to weaken as the geopolitical crisis raises expectations that the Federal Reserve (The Fed) will not be aggressive in raising interest rates. The euro and the pound sterling also weakened because the European region and the UK are part of NATO. The euro and pound sterling were busy selling by investors because the central banks of the two countries tended to be dovish.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
A lot of traders may decides to use this opportunity to make some extra source of income by trading of US dollars against the Russian currency and others, well I believe this might really be possible but at the same time anyone who does not really have a better understanding of trading should try as much as possible to avoid something like this , because you could even be at risk of losing your money if you do not understand how to trades properly.

The Russian currency now may be quite unpredictable because due to the sanction by the United States and others countries , a traders may not possibly knows where to stand for and so many other things.

Even if I have to engage in trading I don't really have to only trade the Russian currency and the US dollars or the Chinese currency but the most important thing I will do is just to learn how to trade perfectly so I can be able to trade any other currency whenever I feels like.

Understanding is just the only way to succeed in trading of the volatile market and I advise everyone who are interested to learn to trade perfectly .