Mental power: It's importance in making money

General01

Dear reader, it may interest you to know that when it comes to making money (online or offline) mental power is a key factor especially when one intend to be successful.

Yes! Efforts and planning and several other things are as well needed for one to be successful, however the importance of mental power cannot be downplayed .

What then is this mental power?
In simple words, It is the ability to think positive regardless of the negating circumstances. It has to do with thinking and not just thinking but thinking positively.

The mind is a powerful tool, it has the ability to make you what you think once engaged. The circumstances and outcomes of our efforts are a reflection of what we put your minds to.

When the mind is negative it is just a matter of time, everything would follow suit. When the mind is properly engaged by thinking positively, it would just take some few moment up until everything would be in the right way, even amidst negativities.

This principle is cardinal and applicable in whichever sphere of human endeavor.

The vissicitudes of life are inevitable but once you have the proper mental power, you will be unshakable through it all.

Feel free to chip-in your questions, additions and subtractions.

Rachael

Verified member
Mental power to me is more like the power of the mindset and this is a very powerful tool or greatest asset an individual can attribute. The way you perceive yourself is the way your determination spirit would lead to achieving your success. Mental power is very necessary in making money online and that is the more reason we have our set goals, it is the power of the mind that propels these goals even when they are unrealistic in some cases. When I started out on this forum, I was almost deterred because of the criteria of posting ten threads but at some point, I got determined that inasmuch as others can do it, so can I. Amazingly, I was able to create quality and original threads that captured a lot of audience. The power of the mind is not correlated with our personal appearance but it typically has to do with our level of perception. I read a book two years ago how a man in rags went to a renowned billionaire to propose an agreement. After all had been said, the billionaire remarked, "his appearance might have been in rags but the power of his mind is like that of a king." I was able to acknowledge the depth of this remark as the mind can either spur or deactivate your progress depending on how you program it!

Hagson1

In general when we talk about power, it is not just the ability to do work but the ability or capacity to direct or the behavior of others or the course of an event.
When we talk about mental we are relating to the mind. It's ability to think, coordinate and organize things.
When these two words are joined together (mental power) is the ability to arrange, think appropriately in solving problems. It is true that mechanical power is important in making money but the strength and the impact of mental power can not be under look. The ability of someone to think positively is very important in making money, because humans are what they think and what they know. If the though of productivity is what's comes to your mind every time the motives to be productive will be part of you. And when you have that motivation it will be very easy to put that in to practice. But looking at the other side, negative thinking will result to failed experience. Therefore mental power is very very important in making money as it's helps an individual to be successful. Because positive thoughts leads to a productive and meaningful living.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
An individual that is indecisive , wimpy , or timid is considered to lack strong and effective mental power . It is Absolutely and undoubtedly true that mental power is indeed needed to make money . Personally in this context the way I understand what mental power means the ability of our mind to think creatively towards the formation of different ways we can make money online or offline . When it comes to the creation of business ideas we shouldn't be indecisive we must be able to stand on our ground despite any discouragement or negative side talks that individuals metal is trying to kill our dream or our intention to establish a particular business idea simply because they feel jealous or they did not have our good interest at heart .

Mental creativity towards the art of making money online will help us to find and sort out ways to be effective in carrying out positive and accurate business decisions it will also help us to make wise business choices and strategies that could boost our customer support and customers loyalty . Every business entrepreneur or owner is considered to be equipped with high mental power and creativity so has to effectively , accurately , and efficiently manage , control , and facilitate his or her business effectively .