Metaverse projects in crypto & CRETA looks promising.

Zeddicus

Metaverse projects over the years has contributed a lot to the crypto world by
creating new opportunities for innovation and development of blockchain and crypto technologies. The metaverse project requires high scalability, interoperability, security, and user experience, which can be achieved by using blockchain and crypto solutions. For example, some metaverse projects use decentralized platforms such as Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, or Enjin to create and manage their virtual assets, currencies, and identities and
increases the demand and value of crypto assets and tokens. The metaverse project allows users to own, trade, and use digital assets and tokens in the virtual world, such as NFTs, land parcels, avatars, items, and services. These assets and tokens can represent various forms of value, such as art, entertainment, education.

RNDR, MANA, MAGIC, MC & SAND are potential Metaverse tokens that could be
worth investing with each having their own potential features. Another yet interesting project is CRETA, a Web3-based metaverse game platform that leverages a revolutionary blockchain technology called Locus Chain. Tho locus Chain is new & it's not well recognized atm but their I believe they would in the near future via attracting more users and developers to their platforms by offering compelling and engaging gaming experiences, as well as incentives and rewards.

It has a strong team of developers, publishers, marketers, and blockchain experts who have decades of experience in the global gaming industry alongside key partners such as Yoshiki Okamoto,John Kavanagh, among others.

With top tier Exchanges like mexc, Bitget & Lbank among others supporting its listing, CRETA with its features tho with some downsides to its chain & not quite recognized in the space like others. I think an improvement would do just the magic needed to boost its potentiality.

BashirJasper

I love the fact that P2E blockchain games are gaining traction by the day considering the enormous potential in the ecosystem. But for the depreciation in the value of NFTs, P2E games would have been crypto gold by now. Anyways, let's keep an eye on this ecosystem to see how it evolves in the near future. I'll certainly check CRETA out