Trading Discussion Minimize losses and protect capital

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
To minimize losses and protect capital, traders should learn and build a strategy that allows them to do so and don't expect much. There are many ways and courses to learn. Some courses are free, while others charge for the courses. However, I learned to trade in Eurotrader's free education course. This broker also takes no commission, no additional charge, and much more.

L

LuckyMac

Yes this is the key. It is so important to have low risk high reward. The markets are very volatile in the last few months and high percentage stop losses are destroying accounts at the moment

Dita Walczak

Verified member
If I want to reduce the loss, I have to maintain the plan and discipline and trade. If we try to trade without a plan, we will lose. I trade strategy with plan and discipline.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Minimizing loss and protecting capital should actually be your trading goal , because so many investors have made a lot of loss not protecting their capital and entering the wrong trade at the wrong time ,just to make more profit the way they like from the market I think tho