What is the best Way to Minimize Investing Risk

Mika

VIP Contributor
A lot of people will tell you that the best way to minimize your investing risk is by diversifying your assets. While this is very true, a lot of people seem to be forgetting one major thing involved in minimizing investment risk. The primary purpose of investing is to make money, and achieving this requires you to have knowledge, skills, and expertise. You need to be informed to choose the right asset. Education and training form the foundation for making you wise enough to make good decision. Going to school college, and university is the initial step in the journey toward accumulating wealth.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Here are my strategies to minimize investment risks:
Diversify: I am investing in different markets and different assets. I have not only invested in stock market but also crypto, real estate,etc. I have also invested in various stocks and various crypto
Combine high risk and low risk: I not only invest in high risk assets like stocks and crypto but also low risk assets like mutual funds, ETFs, bonds, etc.
Real estate investment: Real estate can be less risky investment if you rent out your property and collect rent