Earn Money Mining bitcoin and earning extra money

Brunoizzar

Good morning Family, I'm going to introduce you to an easy way to mine bitcoin and earn some extra money.
Enter my link:
Remember, it's a way to earn extra income, not become a millionaire.......................................................................................................................................

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have been hearing about Bitcoin mining for a very long time now and the only way that I have come close to getting an idea about it is through the cryptotab browser but I later realised it was a waste of time. It will be very nice if you can share your own platform with us.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
All these things about mining of Bitcoin circulating around the internet are not true because there is no possibility of people mining a reasonable bitcoins with their mobile phone. The mining process of bitcoins is complicated and it is also complicated beyond what a mobile phone will be able to do that is why we can't mine bitcoins we a phone

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The simple truth is that there is no easy way to mine Bitcoin. Bitcoin mining requires a lot of money and resources in order for you to be able to make something tangible. Some browsers like cryptotab will definitely not make you something tangible from the mining of Bitcoin. I've done it and it's not profitable.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You need a lot of resources before you can start mining bitcoin or other cryptocurrency on your computer system. the computer system you're going to use for this service must be of high specification. You also need a dedicated server to maintain constant uptime online. a break in the server can cost you a lot in mining cryptocurrency.

rawuf lifestyle

bitcoin mining is very complicated and hard because every blogger want to mine bitcoin and bitcoin mining really need alot of money believe me and its very hard to find that one site which is the best for bitcoin mining because there is alot of fake sites that claim to be a bitcoin mining site but its not just a scam site even if you wanna join make sure you fine that one person close to you who has been in it for long?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Mining bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is a difficult job which will require full dedication and attention before you can achieve something worthwhile. I know someone who bought a dedicated server and virtual private server just to mine Bitcoin. The person also burn a lot of fuel in the process

Patriks

I think bitcoin mining is dead if you already dont have bunch of gpus in your home. The prices are too high to actually make some good profit of mining for a regular person. But thats my opinion

Wiserr

For me seriously I consider this as nothing but a waste of time, Bitcoin is one the best cryptocurrency ever don't expect it to be easy, the only plain truth is that you are only wasting your time because you will not earn any tangible amount, I have different sites that you can earn money by mining but for Bitcoin I don't think if it will be a great idea. Just find another way to earn a cool Cash but for mining Bitcoin don't expect it to be that easy, I'm not discouraging you but rather letting you know, sorry if I say anything wrong.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Anyone who wants to earn money via mining should go into playing of Rollercoin simulator game that gives reward in multiples, meaning you can get your reward splitter into different crypto positions depending on your mining strength. The essence of playing the games, is simply to bolster your mining empire to get more of mining power in order to mine at a higher rate. Rollercoin have been in existence for done years now, since 2018, and they've been paying players well, you don't have to invest penny in order to start earning or making money with Rollercoin games. You simply play as a free user, but you simply have to play fir several hours consistently everyday without dropping off. If you can keep such consistency over long period of time, like, 6-10 months you can be on the level of earning better with the simulator game. If you intend to mine faster too, you can simply upgrade your miners too, and see your mining spied gear up and mining with better GHZ, which gonna see you mine at a considerable rate, than the person mining free. If you continue mining consistently too with your upgraded mining equipments, you'll earn more within the time scale of six months.